KNR University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) announces Admission to BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses for Under Competent Authority Quota Seats, Apply now
KNRUHS Warangal Ayush Courses Admission 2022-23 – KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana State (KNRUHS), Warangal has invited applications for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS AND BUMS Courses in all the AYUSH Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS for the academic year 2022-23 under Competent Authority Quota
KNRUHS Warangal Ayush Courses Admission 2022-23
- Date of issue of Notification: 12th November 2022
- Availability of online Application and uploading of certificates: 13th Nov to 20th November 2022
- Date of release of final merit list of the candidates: Will be notified later
- Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS / BHMS/BNYS AND
- BUMS courses: Will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: Will be notified later
No. of Seats Under Competent Authority Quota
- Total number of seats for the academic year 2022-23 in AYUSH Courses in Govt. AYUSH Colleges (after exclusion of 15% seats transferred to All India Quota and to Govt. of India) and Category ‘A’ seats (after exclusion of 15% seats transferred to All India Quota) in Private Un- aided AYUSH Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences , Warangal shall be notified on KNRUHS website before counseling.
- In case any BAMS / BHMS / BNYS AND BUMS seats are permitted by NCISM /NCH in colleges affiliated to the University for the Academic Year 2022-23, those seats also will be filled up.
- THE CANDIDATES WHO FULFIL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA SHALL APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO BAMS / BHMS / BNYS and BUMS COURSES ONLINE FOR COMPETENT AUTHORITY QUOTA SEATS IN COLLEGES AFFILIATED TO KALOJI NARAYANA RAO UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES,WARANGAL.
- The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy the Local or Non- local status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per Government orders and University, NCH and NCISM Regulations
Qualifications For Admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and English.
- OC candidates including candidates seeking EWS reservation should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects. OC PWD candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have passed 10th/Intermediate with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject or clear the test of Urdu of 10th/Intermediate (wherever there is provision to conduct of such test) in the entrance examination conducted by the University or Board or Registered Society or Association authorized by the Government to conduct such examination (or)
- The Pre – Tib examination of one year duration
- The online application form for determining merit position in respective categories for Competent Authority quota seats on the basis of NEET UG-2022 scores will be available on the website https://tsbahnu.tsche.in from 8 .00 AM on 13 -11-2022 upto 8 .00 PM. on 20-11 -2022
- Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus / Instructions 9.2
- Candidates should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required for through the computer. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates, Scanned Photo and Signature in the jpg/.gif format separately (as shown below) (step-1) and ready to enter his/her correct data and upload the necessary certificates, photo and signature after the payment of application fee through Online.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Medical Entrance Exams 2023 and Admission Notifications
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022