No. of Seats under Competent Authority Quota
- Admission into seats under Competent Authority Quota i.e., the seats in Govt. Medical / Dental Colleges after deducting 15% of seats contributed to All India Quota and Category ‘A’ seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges including Army Dental College, Hyderabad.
- Total number of seats available under competent authority quota in all categories along with seat-matrix for the academic year 2020-21 will be notified on KNRUHS website before the first phase of counseling. Tuition fee structure will be as notified by the Government of Telangana
KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 Important Dates
Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS
31st October 2020
Availability of online Application & uploading of certificates
01st to 08th November 2020
Date of release of provisional final merit list of the candidates
Will be notified later
Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS.BDS counseling
Will be notified later
Commencement of classes
Will be notified later
Closure of admissions
As per NMC(MCI)/DCI guidelines
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2020
- Candidates should have qualified in NEET UG-2020 by securing marks of minimum percentile and above have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus.
- Candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) /Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana State as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
i. OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
ii. BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
iii. OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
iv. Candidates claiming reservation under the EWS category also should obtain 50% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG-2020.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, CAP (Army), NCC, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria
Minimum Qualifying Score in NEET UG-2020
Cut off score
General Category including EWS
SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category
Persons with Disability(OC)
Reservation in Favour of the Local Candidates
- Admission to 85% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 for Non- State-Wide courses as given in Annexure-III of GO (P)
Out of the seats available under competent authority quota for admission by the University, 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to ST, 6% of seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to ST in each local area
KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2020 Application Process
- The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations available in the website http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ before filling the online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-21.
- The NEET UG 2020 qualified and eligible candidates as per the concerned regulations who desire to take admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Unaided Non-minority & Minority Medical colleges & Govt. Dental College and Private Non-Minority Dental Colleges including Army dental College shall apply online and upload all original certificates for determining the Merit position for Telangana State competent authority quota in the Website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from 8.00 AM on 01-11-2020 to 08 -11-2020 up to 5.00PM only
- The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection or mobile with data connection.
Registration and Verification Fee
- Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses – The Registration and Verification fee Rs.3500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2900/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking