KNRUHS Telangana announces Admission into MBBS and BDS Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20 Under Competent Authority Quota Seats
KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 – Application forms are invited online from candidates who have qualified by securing the following cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2019 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Undergraduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2019-20 under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
See: Medical Entrance Exams
KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS: 21st June 2019
- Availability of online Application form: 22th June to 28th June 2019
- Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for: 28th June 2019
- Dates of verification of original certificates From: 29th June 2019
- Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates: will be notified on website
- Commencement of classes: 01st August 2019
- Closure of admissions: As per MCI / DCI Schedule
No. of seats under Competent Authority Quota:
- Total number of seats expected for the academic year 2019-20 in Medical / Dental Courses at Government Medical / Dental Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges is given in the Annexure-I. Fee structure is as fixed by the State Government.
- In case any new MBBS/BDS seats are permitted by MCI/DCI in colleges affiliated to the University for the Academic Year 2019-20, those seats will be filled up. No Further Notification Will Be Issued.
- In case any MBBS/BDS seats are permitted by MCI/DCI for EWS category reservation implementation in colleges affiliated to the University for the Academic Year 2019-20, those seats will be filled up.
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2019
- The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured marks of minimum percentile and above in NEET UG 2019, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non- local status in Telangana State as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P. No. 646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009 and G.O. Ms. No. 114 HM&FW(C1) Dept. Dated: 5-7-2017 and subsequent amendments.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- Candidates claiming reservation under EWS category also should obtain 50% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG-2019 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
Age Limit: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2019 need not attend the counseling.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
Minimum Qualifying Score in NEET UG 2019:
Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
- General category including EWS – 50th Percentile
- Cut off score (out of 720) – 134
- Remarks: Candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
- SC/ST/BC & PWD Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category – 40th Percentile
- Cut off score (out of 720) – 107
- Remarks: SC/ST/BC candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
- Persons with Disability (OC) – 45th Percentile
- Cut off score (out of 720) – 120
- Remarks: OC-PH candidates scoring equal to or more than this cut-off score have been declared as qualified.
- Provisional State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared based on the NEET UG – 2019 Ranks and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. Final Merit list will be prepared after verification of Original Certificates of applied candidates.
See: Dental College Entrance Exams
KNRUHS Telangana MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Applications Process
- The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats through NEET UG 2019 scores will be available on the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ from 08.00 AM on 22-06-2019 upto 04.00 PM. on 28-06-2019
- The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations available in the website www.knruhs.in & http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ before filling the Online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the academic year 2019-20.
- The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Unaided Non-minority & Minority Medical colleges & Govt. Dental College and Private Non-Minority Dental Colleges including Army dental College shall apply online for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from 8.00 AM on 22-06-2019 to 28-06-2019 up to 4.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center) with Internet Explorer – 11 Version.
- Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses: The Registration and Verification fee Rs.3,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,900/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates. Fee shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Procedure of filling online application and online payment for MBBS and BDS Courses:
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferable under any circumstances.
- The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the specified center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
See: Top MBBS Entrance Exams in India
KNRUHS, Warangal, Telangana
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana State, Warangal – 506007, Phone No. 0870 2454555, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.knruhs.in