Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University PhD Admission 2023 – Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University (KMCLU) Lucknow invites online applications for Admission in Full-Time and Part-Time Ph.D. Programs for 2023.
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Admission Categories
- Full-Time Ph.D. Programme
- Part-Time Ph.D. Programme
- Start of application forms: 31 December, 2022
- Last Date for submission of application form: 19 January, 2023
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form With Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-: 27 January, 2023
- Admit Card Availability: 30 January, 2023
- Date of Entrance Test: 05 February, 2023 (Sunday)
- Full Time – Arabi – 07; Urdu – 08; English and Modern European & Asian Language – 03; Computer Science and Information Technology – 02; Home Science (Specialization: Human Development) – 01; Journalism and Mass Communication – 01; Commerce – 05; Business Administration – 01; Education – 02
- Part Time – Arabi – 01; Urdu – 02; English and Modern European & Asian Language – 01; Commerce – 02; Business Administration – 02; Education – 01
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be given to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. program of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University, Lukcnow.
- The full time research scholar shall be the regular students of the University. However, Regular Teachers of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University will be allowed to receive salary payment from their parent institutions. They will be required to take leave for at least a period of six months and have to remain present for the entire period of course work. For the remaining period of the Programme their attendance at their respective Departments will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of the university. Candidates are advised to read through the detailed application procedure available on the website.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
Full-Time Ph.D. Program
- Admission will be given on the basis of entrance test and interview.
- The final selection of candidates for Ph.D. Programme shall be based on 70% weightage to the Research Entrance Test (RET) and 30% weightage to performance in the interview/viva-voce (including weightage to JRF/NET/ UP-SLET.
- All candidates desirous of taking admission to the Ph.D. programs of the University have to appear and qualify the Research Entrance Test-2022 (RET) conducted by the university.
- All candidates who qualify the RET with minimum 50% marks, will be called for an interview. There will be 5% relaxation in marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates. i.e. 45% will be minimum qualifying marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
Part-Time Ph.D. Program
- The final selection of candidates for Part-time Ph.D. Programme shall be based on a separate test. 70% weightage shall be on a write-up of 1000 words submitted by the applicant and 30% weightage on the Work Experience; Academic Index; and Performance in the Interview/viva-voce.
- The Departmental Research Committee (DRC) shall be required to propose the names of such scholars (a maximum 03 times the declared number of seats) and seek final approval from the Vice-Chancellor.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website