King George’s Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow announces Entrance Test for Admission to the PhD Program 2023
KGMU PhD Admission 2023 – King George Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the Academic year 2023 through Entrance Examination.
KGMU PhD Admission 2023
- Application form Available (Online) : 22nd June 2023 (Thursday)
- Last Date of Application Submission : 15th July 2023 (Saturday)
- Admit card available online from : 19th July 2023 (Wednesday)
- Entrance Examination : 23rd July 2023 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU PhD Admission 2023
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Non-medical: Graduate and post-graduate degree in subjects related to biomedical sciences/life sciences/humanities, with at least 55% marks in aggregate (in PG Degree) or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale
- Medical/ Dental: An MD/MS/MDS degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate in UG.
- Nursing: Should have M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc. (Nursing) or a Postgraduate degree in nursing recognized by INC with 02 years Teaching or Clinical Experience after M.Sc. (N), for enrolment for Ph.D. in Nursing (part-time) under Faculty of Nursing, KGMU. Should have passed M.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks
- Candidates should either have fellowship from UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/DST and the fellowship funds should be sanctioned to KGMU, Lucknow
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org
- Online Application can be submitted on the website. First register and create Login ID and Password on the website as directed and keep it for all future correspondence.
- Fill all the entries in the application form carefully and check them before final submission as wrongly filled or incomplete application forms will be rejected and no enquiry will be entertained regarding this.
- For General Candidates – Rs.3000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates – Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking
- Eligible PhD applicants with secure funding (Excluding those with JRF from UGC/CSIR) a PhD Entrance Test in English medium shall be conducted by the University through the Office of the Controller of Exam.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR JRF fellowships through UGC/CSIR NET examinations are exempted from the entrance Test.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-paper based)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Medium of Exam: English only
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There shall be no negative marking.
- Test Centre: Lucknow only
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023