King George Medical University announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Fellowship in Hand and Micro Surgery Course 2019
KGMU Fellowship in Hand and Micro Surgery Admission 2019 – King George Medical University, Lucknow has released notification for entrance exam for admission to Fellowship in Hand and Micro Surgery Course for the session 2019
KGMU is taking applications for eligible and interested candidates for admission in its one-year Fellowship in Hand and MicroSurgery Course of academic year 2019. Interested candidates may apply for concerned course only through online mode.
Also See : Admission Notifications
Fellowship in Hand and Micro-Surgery Course 2019
- India’s prestigious medical institution, King George Medical University, Lucknow has invited applications for one-year fellowship Course in Hands and Micro Surgery Stream
- Forms can be submitted online only at University’s website
- A maximum of one candidate will be admitted each year in this course
- Admission will be done on the basis of written entrance test
- Candidate must full fill the eligibility criteria for the above course
KGMU Fellowship in Hand and Micro Surgery Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Available (online): 06th July 2019
- Last Date for Application: 10th August 2019
- Payment for the Application through bank challan can only be made till 08th August 2019
- However Online payments can be made till 10th August 2019 till 5:00 pm
- Admit Card Available Online from 20th August 2019
- Admit card can also be obtained in person (in case of inability to download) on 25th August 2019, 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Date of Written Exam: 25th August 2019 (Sunday, 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM, 10:00 AM Reporting time)
- Center for Exam: KGMU Lucknow (Details on admit card)
- Date of Result: 28th August 2019 Onwards
- Course to start from 01st September 2019
Duration of Course
- One Year – Fellowship in Hand and Micro-Surgery Courses
No. of Seats
- Number of seats 02 (two). It may be increased or decreased as per discretion of Hon’ble Vice Chancellor KGMU Lucknow
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU Fellowship in Hand and Micro Surgery Admission 2019
- The eligibility criteria to apply for this one-year fellowship position is MCh/ DNB in Plastic Surgery, MS / DNB in Surgery, MS/ DNB in orthopaedics
- Admission will be done on the basis of written test and interview
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merit of the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only on production of Admit Card
- Examination will be of 3 hours duration and will start at 11.00 am sharp
- Reporting time will be 10.00 at the Examination Centre
- Candidates are required to be present at the examination centre 60 minutes before the Commencement of the examination and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of examination
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre 15 minute after the seating time
- Examination will be on MCQ basis in English language only
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions
- The MCQ has ‘One Correct option. There shall be no negative marking
KGMU Fellowship in Hand and Micro Surgery Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself. Online application can be submitted on Website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for further use
- Application and Exam Fee (non-refundable)
- For General/OBC Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST Rs. 2000/-
- No application form shall be received by post Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master/ Visa Card or Net banking)
- KGMU Paramedical Entrance Examination, Allahabad Bank A/c No.50313548268. IFSC code ALLA0211028-KGMC, Lucknow, U.P,
- KGMU Paramedical Entrance Examination, HDFC Bank A/c No.50100123964860, IFSC code HDFC0000596, Chowk Branch, Lucknow, U.P.
Online Application Procedure
- Application shall be submitted online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself. Online application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for further use.
- Admission to fellowship Courses in the University will be made on the basis of entrance examination scheduled to be held on 25th August 2019 at Lucknow
- Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a Non refundable fee of Rs. 3000/- for Gen and Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST/OBC payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank along with the prescribed application form duly filled in.
Payment of Exam Fee
- Online – By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Netbanking till 10th August 2019
- Candidate can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
- Offline – Candidate can also deposit CASH through bank challan of Allahabad bank / HDFC bank till 10th August 2019
- For this first download bank challan from website and deposit the examination fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India