Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) announces Admission to PG Diploma and Certificate Course 2022-23, Apply now
KVASU Admission 2022 – Directorate of Academics & Research Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University invites application for admission to various PG Diploma and Certificate Courses offered in Regular and Technology-Enabled (Distance Learning) for the academic session 2022-23.
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Admission 2022
PG Diploma in
- One Health
- Toxicologic Pathology
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance
- Therapeutic Management of Infectious Diseases of Pet Animals and Pet Birds
- Dairy Entrepreneurship
- Poultry Entrepreneurship
- Small Animal Theriogenology
- Recent Advancement in Therapeutic and Prophylactic Management of Infectious Diseases of Livestock
- Applied Animal Welfare Ethics and Law
Post Graduate Certificate
- One Health Surveillance
- Veterinary Homoeopathy
- Certificate in Community Based Disaster Management
- Veterinary Forensic Medicine
- PG Certificate Course in Farm Journalism
- Certificate Course in Animal Forensics
- Submission of Online Application Form: Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15th January 2023
- Post Graduate Diploma in Ethnopharmacology: B.V.Sc.& A.H., B.A.M.S., B.Pharm and B.Sc. Botany or any other interested graduate.
- PGD in One Health: Graduate/ post graduate in any science subjects preferably from health sciences (medicine, dentistry, veterinary science, complementary & alternative medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy) and Environmental Science
- PGD in Toxicologic Pathology: Graduation in BVSc & AH or MBBS shall be the preferred qualification for admission. Candidates with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm) or M Pharm, MDS, Post-graduation in Toxicology also can apply for the course.
- PGD in Food Safety and Quality Assurance: Any Science Graduate, or an arts graduate with minimum 2 years’ experience in Food sector.
- PGD Therapeutic Mgt. of Infectious Diseases of Pet Animals & Pet Birds: BVSc& AH
- PGD in Dairy Entrepreneurship/Poultry Entrepreneurship: Any Degree
- PGD in Small Animal Theriogenology/Recent Advancement in Therapeutic & Prophylactic Mgt. of Infectious Diseases of Livestock: B.V.Sc. & A.H.
- PGD in Applied Animal Welfare Ethics & Law: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from any recognised university
- PG Certificate in One Health Surveillance: Graduate/ post graduate in any science subjects preferably from health sciences (medicine, dentistry veterinary science, complementary & alternative medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy) & Environmental Science.\
- PG Certificate in Community Based Disaster Mgt.: Veterinary Graduates (B.V.Sc. & A.H.); Medical Graduates (MBBS); Dental graduates (BDS); Graduates in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing sciences, BA (Sociology; Anthropology) and B.Sc. (any biological sciences) from recognized University
- PG Certificate Course in Veterinary Forensic Medicine: B.V.Sc and AH.
- PG Certificate Course in Farm Journalism: Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized.
- Certificate Course in Animal Forensics: Member of Kerala Police Squad (with minimum qualification of SSLC with VHSC animal husbandry, dairy, poultry preferred)
- Candidates, who are eligible for the programme and seeking admission, have to apply on-line through the University website www.kvasu.ac.in before 15/01/2023, 5.00 PM
- All such candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus published by the University before registering in the Online application portal.
- Changes in the admission procedure, if any, will be intimated through the News and Announcement section in the University Website.
- Therefore, the candidates applying for the programme are directed to check the University website regularly. There will not be any separate intimation to the students, individually.
- Selection to the PG Diploma course is completely based on their academic performance. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling procedure
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Distance Education Admission Notification 2023