ORIML, University of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram notifies Post Graduate Diploma Course in Palaeography and Conservation of Manuscripts (PGDPCM) Admission 2022, Apply now
Kerala University PGDPCM Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for the admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Palaeography and Conservation of Manuscripts conducted by Oriental Research Institute & Manuscript Library, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram for the academic year 2022.
Kerala University PGDPCM Admission 2022
Structure and Duration
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Palaeography and Conservation of Manuscripts (PGDPCM) is a one year course (Regular) consisting of two semesters via lectures, practical work and an independent project work.
- Last date for submission of application: 15th December 2022
- Date of Entrance Examinations: 10th January 2023
- Date of commencement of classes: 1st February 2023
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 50% of marks. Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Category candidates.
- Interested candidates are required to submit the application form(can be downloaded from the website https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/ will be available from the ORI&MSS Library, Kariavattom)duly filled in, with the required documents (as mentioned in the instructions)along with the required application fee.
- The application and entrance examination fee Rs.1000/- may be paid in cash at the University Cash Counter in favour of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala”. The application fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- The application forms complete in all respects along with attested copies of mark lists of all examinations(semesters/years)should be submitted to “The Professor &Head, Oriental Research Institute & Manuscript Library, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram “ on or before 15th December 2022
- Application form received without the application fees, shall be rejected.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website