IUCGGT, University of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram notifies Post Graduate Diploma Course in Molecular Diagnostics (PGDMD) Admission 2022, Apply now
Kerala University PGDMD Admission 2022 – Kerala University is inviting offline applications for admission into Post Graduate Diploma Course in Molecular Diagnostics conducted by the Inter University Centre for Genomics and Gene Technology (IUCGGT), Department of Biotechnology for the academic year 2022.
Kerala University PGDMD Admission 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 23-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 05-12-2022
- Candidates must possess a Masters Degree in Applied Sciences or Life Sciences including Nursing and MLT or M.Tech in Applied Sciences or any other Discipline in Life Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Fill the application form duly in all particulars at appropriate places. Attest a recent passport size photograph on the application form www.keralauniversity.ac.in. Application form is available at Inter University Centre for Genomics and Gene Technology (IUCGGT), II Floor of the Department of Chemistry, University of Kerala.
- Send the application form on or before the scheduled date of application form
- Address for sending application form: Dr. R. Rajalakshmi, Director, IUCGGT, University of Kerala, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695581
- Admission to the PG Diploma course is completely based on their performance in the academic merit followed by an interview. Shortlisted candidates are informed regarding the schedule of certificate verification.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website