Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Thrissur PhD Admissions 2023 in Agricultural Sciences
Kerala Agricultural University PhD Admissions 2023 – Applications are invited for admission to the vacant seats for PhD Programmes through Rolling Admission Process, under various disciplines of Kerala Agricultural University for the Academic Year 2023-24
Kerala Agricultural University PhD Admissions 2023
- Agronomy, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Plant Pathology Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Plant Physiology, Plant Biotechnology, Plantation Crops and Spices, Olericulture, Processing Technology, Rural Marketing Management, Silviculture & Agroforestry, Tree Physiology & Breeding, Wild Life Science, Forest Management & Utilisation, Wood Science, Farm Power & Machinery, Soil & Water Engineering, Agriculture Processing & Food Engineering, and Home Science.
- Last date for receipt of online application: 14th July 2023
- Master’s degree in the respective discipline / related discipline from the faculty concerned of KAU or a recognized equivalent qualification with an OGPA of 7.0/10.0 for general category and 6.5/10.0 for SC/ST. A basic degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agricultural Engineering / Forestry is essential for all courses except for Home Science and Rural Marketing Management.
- Application forms and prospectus for admission to the PG programmes are available in the KAU website www.admissions.kau.in
- The candidates should apply for the course(s) online and a hard copy of the application shall be forwarded along with the required documents and fees to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala – 680656 within 7 days to the last date prescribed for the submission of online application.
- For General category- Rs. 1500/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (Native of Kerala only)- Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment
- Application fee can be paid online by using the internet facility “SB COLLECT” of State Bank of India for which a link is provided in the application portal and after payment of application fee, candidates should take a print out of the online payment receipt from the website. Candidates can also remit the application fee directly at any of the branches of State Bank of India by showing the chalan generated through “ SB COLLECT “ and the bank will issue an Online Receipt on payment of the same. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. The Application fee/additional fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the ICAR Entrance examination (AICE- JRF/SRF(Ph.D)) conducted for the academic session 2023-24 except for Community Science. KAU will conduct separate entrance exam for Community Science
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023