Kaziranga University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program 2021
Kaziranga University Admission 2021 – Kaziranga University, Assam invites application for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the academic session 2021-22. Applications for the same can be submitted online.
Interested candidates can check all the details on Kaziranga University Admission 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc from the page below.
- UG Courses : B.Tech., BCA, BBA, B.Com., B.A., B.Sc., BSW, Bachelor of Optometry, B.Pharm, BPT
- PG Courses :- M.Tech., MCA, MBA, M.Com., MSW, M.Sc., Master of Optometry, M.Pharm, MPT, Master in MLT
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) etc.
Kaziranga University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process :- Admission Open 2021
- Last date to apply :- To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for Kaziranga University Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed in 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) in aggregate/ 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects PCM.
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% (45% in case of reserved category)aggregate marks.
For more details on all courses eligibility criteria, checked the University Website https://kazirangauniversity.in/
Kaziranga University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online through official website https://kazirangauniversity.in/
Offline Mode :
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- Visit the University campus or any of the registered offices of the university to collect the prospectus and application forms on payment of Rs. 500/-.
- Download the application form and post the filled up application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- to Kaziranga University, Koraikhowa, NH-37, Jorhat, 785006.
- For all U.G. and P.G. Programs :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking & Offline through demand draft
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website