> Kashmir University
> Kashmir University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2018
Kashmir University M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Admission 2018
University of Kashmir announces MPhil in Clinical Psychology) Program 2018
Kashmir University M.Phil Admission 2018 – University of Kashmir are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to M.Phil. Program in Clinical Psychology run by Government Medical College Srinagar.
Candidates can check the details of University of Kashmir Admission MPhil 2018 application form, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page given below.
Also See : M.Phil Admissions
- The total intake for the course is eight (08) students.
Kashmir University M.Phil Admission 2018 Dates
- Applications shall be submitted online by accessing the official website: 8th December to 28th December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form & Fee of Rs.500/-: 31st December 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Kashmir University M.Phil Admission 2018
- The applicants should have passed M.A/M.Sc. in Psychology with not less than 55% marks in aggregate from a UGC recognized University/Institute whose examinations are recognized as equivalent to the corresponding examinations/degrees by the University of Kashmir.
- Admission to the course shall be made by the Selection Committee consisting of:
- Head, Dept. of Psychiatry.
- Head, Dept. of Psychology, University of Kashmir
- Two senior faculty members in Psychiatry
- Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology
- The admission by the Committee shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by Director, Admissions and Competitive Examinations, University of Kashmir as per the following components:
- Written Test (Entrance Test) – 70 Marks
- Viva-voce – 20 Marks
- Weightage age of marks for qualifying exam – 10 Marks
- Candidates who would obtained 55% marks or above, in the Entrance Test only shall be called for Interview.
Kashmir University M.Phil Admission 2018 Application Form
- Applications shall be submitted online by accessing the official website of the University of Kashmir at www.kashimiruniversity.net under the admission tab of the website from 8th December to 28th December 2018 and the fee of Rs.500/- per candidate can be deposited upto 31st December 2018.
- The auto generated bank pay-in-slip shall be used by the applicant to deposit the required fee in the SBI Account No. 000704050000333 at any branch of J&K Bank. Entrance test fee paid shall be non-refundable.
- Director, Directorate of National Academic Depository and Data Analytics University of Kashmir (NA & DA) shall download the forms submitted by the candidates online and forward theses to the Dean Allied Medical Science.
For more details, please visit website www.kashimiruniversity.net