|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021-22 (Even Semester)
KITS PhD Admission 2021 – Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (KITS) Coimbatore invites applications for admissions to full-time /part-time PhD Program for the academic year 2021-22 (Even Semester).
Read further for more details on Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences PhD Admission 2021
KITS PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application: 23rd September 2021
- Last Date to receive Online Application: 10th November 2021
- Online Test & Interview: 12th November 2021
- Issue of Selection List: 19th November 2021
- Enrollment of Candidates from 22nd November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KITS PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s Degree with 55% marks from any recognized University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University.
- Minimum eligibility is 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA. However 5% relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Full Time: All approved candidates who pursue full-time study and research in this University shall belong to this category.
- Part-time (Internal): All approved candidates who are employed in this University and actively involved in the relevant area of teaching, research or development as part of their regular work shall belong to this category.
- Part-time (External): Candidates working in Industry involved in R&D activities or working in any Academic Institutions accredited by NAAC/NBA/ABET or Research Organizations recognized by this University
KITS PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidate can apply online through the official website admissions.karunya.edu/ or admissions.karunya.edu/programmes/research
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee (Indian Nationals) – Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee (NRI / Foreign Nationals) – USD 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website