School of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Kannur University notifies PG Diploma in Yoga Education Admission 2022-23, Apply now
Kannur University PG Diploma in Yoga Education Admission 2022-23 – School of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Kannur University invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education Program for the Academic Year 2022-23
Kannur University PG Diploma in Yoga Education Admission 2022-23
Course of Study
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education (Duration: 1 Year)
Last Date to Submission of Application Form: 31st December 2022
Duration of the Course
- Post Graduate in Yoga Education is a one-year duration program with two semesters with each semester having 90 working days.
- Admission will be given to twenty five students (25 students) in one unit
- Should have passed any bachelor’s degree of Kannur University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto
- Age – No bar
- Should be physically and mentally fit to undergo Yoga training
- Reservation of seats shall be as per rules framed by the Government /University from time to time.
- Application shall be submitted online. For online registration and payment of application fee (Rs.500/-) candidates may visit https://admission.kannuruniversity.ac.in/
- After successful submission of the online application, applicants have to take print out of submitted application and carry the same along with the following documents at the time of interview/admission.
- The selection of candidates for admission to the course shall be based on the merit determined by the following criteria:
- Entrance examination – 50 marks
- Physical Fitness Test – 25 marks
- Marks of the qualifying examination – 25 marks
- Total – 100 Marks
- Entrance examination shall be multiple choice questions based on the knowledge of Health.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website