Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal announces Admission to Master of Physiotherapy Course 2023 Apply Online
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences MPT Admission 2023 – Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences invites online application from the eligible candidates for admission into Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Courses for the academic year 2023-24 and shall apply to all the Physiotherapy Colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences. Read on for more details on KNRUHS MPT Admission 2023 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, fees, application and selection process.
- Issue of Notification 30 -09-2023
- Availability of online Application on from 01-10-2023 to 07-10-2023
- Display of Provisional Final Merit List on KNR UHS website: Will be notified
- Schedule for Counseling: Will be notified.
- Commencement of Classes: Will be notified.
Number of Seats
- The final list of affiliated colleges & Seat Matrix for admission into first year MPT course for the academic year 2023-24 under Competent Authority Quota will be notified prior to the Counseling on Website
- Note: In case any new colleges are affiliated for starting the MPT courses for the academic year 2023-24, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up
- Candidates who have passed BPT degree or equivalent Degree, and have completed internship on or before 30-09-2023 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations.
- The online application form will be available on the website https://tspgparamed.tsche.in/ from 8.00 A.M. on 01-10-2023 to 06.00 PM on 07-10-2023
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the Website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Payment of Registration and Counseling fee by Credit card /Debit card / Net banking Registration and counseling fee to be paid is Rs.5000/- for OC/BC candidates, Rs.4000/- for SC/ST candidates and Bank Charges
- Provisional selection shall be made by the Admission Committee constituted by theKNR University of Health Sciences in accordance with these regulations
- Counseling schedule will be notified on KNRUHS website. Candidates are advised to check the website knruhs.telangana.gov.in regularly for notification of counseling schedule.
- No Individual intimations will be sent to the candidates
- Counseling will be done as per existing Government Orders, University Regulations and in- obedience to relevant orders of Hon’ble High Court. Mere attending for the counseling does not confer the right for a seat.
- For Competent Authority Quota – Rs.10,000/-
- For Management Quota – Rs. 20,000/-
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exams 2023 and Admission Notifications
- Paramedical Entrance Exams 2023 and Admission Notifications