Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education announces Admission to PhD Program for December 2023 Session, Apply Now
Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2023 – Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education (KARE) (Deemed to be University) Krishnankoil invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2023-24 (December Batch). Kalasalingam (Deemed to be University) was established in 1984 and offers UG, PG and PhD programs in various disciplines of Engineering, Science, Technology and Humanities. It is the first Institution in India to introduce a special B.Tech program in engineering for the differently able (speech and hearing impaired) students.
Kalasalingam University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Aeronautical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering. Chemistry, Physics, English, Forensic Science, Library and Information Science, Mathematics, Commerce, Computer Applications, Business Administration, Social Work
- Online Applications Process : 03rd September 2023
- Last Date for submission of online Applications : 10th November 2023
- Written test and interview : To be announced
- Applicants must be a Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree with not less than 50% marks in aggregate or an equivalent
- Applicants must be a M.Tech./M.E./M.Arch./M.Sc./M.Phil./MBA/MCA/MA graduate in the relevant disciplines with minimum 55% marks in UG and PG degrees.
- Candidates must register with KARE Research through the online portal http://research.kalasalingam.ac.in or https://kalasalingam.ac.in/
- E-Mail ID is mandatory for registration, and this will be used by KARE for any future correspondence. An activation link and password will be sent to the registered email while registration.
- There is no need to send any printed copy of application form to KARE. You will be notified through Mail and your status can be viewed through your login at any time.
- Application Fee : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or UPI like GPay
- Selection will be based on a written test and interview.
- Rs 15000 – 24000 per month for those who do not receive fellowship from any other sources. Higher starts may be given to deserving candidates and those who have cleared GATE.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website