KRNNIVSA Kerala Diploma Admissions 2019
K.R. Narayanan National Institute of Visual Science and Arts Diploma Admission 2019 – K.R.Narayanan NationalInstitute of Visual Science & Arts,an innovative venture in professional Film/Audio-Visual Training and a research centre of international standards established by the Government of Kerala at Thekkumthala in Kottayam District, has invited applications for admission to the various 3-year Diploma Programmes offered by the Institute for the academic year 2019-21.
KRNNIVSA Programs Offered
- The Film School under Government of Kerala – The Institute offers professional training of International standards in all major facilities of filmmaking.
- K.R.Narayanan National Institute of Visual Science & Arts, invites applications for admission to the Diploma Programmes (Three Year Full-Time) in:
- Script Writing & Direction
- Animation & Visual Effects
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Number of Seats
- There will be 10 seats in each programme (Total 50 seats for Post Graduate DiplomaProgrammes and 10 seats for the Diploma Programme)
Duration of the Courses
- Duration of the Courses is three years (Full Time- residential) for PostGraduate Diploma Programmes and two years (Full time- residential) for Diploma Programme
Post Graduate Diploma Program
- The candidate should have passed a Degree Course from anyUniversity approved by UGC/Government of Kerala
- The candidate should have passed the Plus Two course (Higher Secondary) or equivalent.
- Those who have appeared for the final exam and awaiting results may also apply, provided, the certificate or mark-sheet of the qualifying exam shall be submitted at the time of admission. An applicant can apply for only one programme of his/her choice at a time.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission to Professional courses unless otherwise specified. Persons Of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission
- However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation
Selection of Candidates
- The eligible applicants shall undergo a two stage screening. The first is a preliminary entrance examination and those who are shortlisted will be called for an orientation programme and interview
Centres of Entrance Exam
- Entrance Exam Will be held at the selected venues in the State viz.Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi & Kozhikode, and major cities of the country viz. Chennai, Mumbai andNew Delhi (Date of test is available in the website) Admission to the course will be based on the performance in the orientation programme and interview.
- Rs.1000/-; application fee can be remitted online along with online application
- There is only a single application form for applying for various Post Graduate Diploma Programme & Diploma Programme-2019
- If a candidate submits more than one application, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. Application can be submitted only online through the website at www.krnnivsa.edu.in
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the above website. Application forms and prospectus will not be available by post or from the Office of the K.R.Narayanan National Institute ofVisual Science & Arts or from any other office.
Submission of Application Form
- Candidates shall complete all the stages of submission as per the time schedule. For details visit www.krnnivsa.edu.in
- Applicants are advised to go through the prospectus which is published in the website, before submission of application, to get more information about the programmes and the procedure for submission of application forms
- Issue of GO 27th August 2019
- Online Registration Starting: 05th September 2019
- Online Registration Closing: 23rd September 2019 (5:00 pm)
- Online Payment of Registered Candidateup to 25th September 2019 (5:00 pm)
- Online Admission Ticket (Tentative Date): 05th October 2019
- Date of Test (Tentative Date): 13th October 2019