Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University (JRDU) Chitrakoot announces Admission to UG PG Program 2021
JRDU Admission 2021 – Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University, Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh invited application from persons with disability (Divyanga Student) only for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses through Entrance Examination 2021-22
Read on for more details on Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Divyanga University Admission 2021.
- UG Program : B.Ed., BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts), B.Ed. Special Education (V.I.) , B.Mus (Bachelor of Music), B.Ed. Special Education (H.I.), BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), BA, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application), BPA
- PG Program : MA, M.Mus (Master of Music), M.Ed., MBA (Master of Business Administration) , MSW (Master of Social Work), MCA (Master of Computer Application), MFA (Master of Fine Arts), MPA
- PG Diploma : PG Diploma in Yoga, and PGDCA, Diploma, Diploma in Word processing and Data Entry etc.
JRDU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application without late fee : 31st August 2021
- Availability of Admit card : To be announced
- Date of Entrance exam for B.Ed, B.Ed Spl-VI, B.Ed Spl- HI and M.Ed courses : To be announced
- Declaration of Result on the website : To be announced
- Date of counselling for B.Ed. course at University campus : To be announced
- Date of counseling for B.Ed. SpVI/B.Ed. Special HI courses at University campus : To be announced
- Date of counseling for M.Ed course at University campus : To be announced!
Eligibility Criteria for JRDU Admission 2021
- UG Courses : The candidates who are applying for Undergraduate courses should have passed the Senior Secondary from a recognized board.
- B.Ed./B.Ed. Spl-HI/ B.Ed. Spl-VI Courses : Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
- PG Courses : The minimum eligibility is graduation from a recognized university.
- For M.Ed. Course : Candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks in the B.Ed. Degree or equivalent are eligible for admission to the program
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC, Women, aluminous etc. as per State Govt. /University norms
JRDU Admission 2021 Application Process
- To fill the application form of JRHU Admission 2021, follow these easy steps.
- Step-1 : For filling the form you need to download the application form. For this, you need to click on the above link. Or you can visit the official website https://jrhu.com/ or https://jrduonline.com/admissionportal
- Step-II : Next, you have to fill it properly, and submit it with all appropriate documents.
- Step-III : After submitting the application form you will get the admit card for entrance if you have chosen that subject, in which admission is granted on the basis of the entrance.
- Documents : All supportive documents should be self-attested.
- Disability certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer having Minimum 40 % of Disability
- Note : Appearing candidates in qualifying examinations may also apply, but they are required to produce their mark sheet/certificate at the time of counselling, failing which, their candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- For B.Ed, B.Ed Spl-VI, B.Ed Spl- HI and M.Ed : Rs.500/-.
- For other courses application fee is : Rs.200/-
- Admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the University, as per the policy of the University
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website