JNTU Hyderabad announces Part Time Postgraduate Programs (PTPG) in M.Tech and MBA for the Academic Year 2019-20
JNTU Hyderabad M. Tech and MBA Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Part Time Postgraduate Programs (PTPG) in M.Tech and MBA, 3 years duration, offered by JNTUH, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for the academic year 2019-20.
See: M.Tech Entrance Exams
M.Tech./M.B.A. Part Time Programs (3 years duration) offered in the Academic year 2019-20:
- M. Tech. (Structural Engg.): 30
- M. Tech. (Electrical Power Engg.): 30
- M. Tech. (Advanced Manufacturing Systems): 30
- M. Tech. (Energy Systems): 30
- M. Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing): 30
- M. Tech. (Computer Science): 30
- M. Tech. (Industrial Metallurgy): 30
- M. Tech. (Bio Technology): 30
- M. Tech. (Environmental Management): 30
- M.B.A. (HR / Finance / Marketing / Systems): 30
JNTU Hyderabad M.Tech and MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of application without fine: 29th June 2019 by 4 PM
- Last date for receipt of application with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 10th July 2019 by 4 PM
- Dates of Entrance Test: 22nd, 23rd & 24th July 2019
See: MBA Admission Dates
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Hyderabad M. Tech and MBA Admission 2019
- Candidate satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for PTPG entrance test.
- M. Tech. (Structural Engineering): B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Civil Engg. / Construction Engg. / Civil and Environmental Engg. or equivalent.
- M. Tech. (Electrical Power Engineering): B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electrical Engg. or Equivalent.
- M. Tech. (Advanced Manufacturing Systems): B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Mechanical Engg. /Automobile Engg., / Metallurgy / Industrial Engg /Mechanical Engg..(Mechatronics) / Mechanical Engg. (Production / Aeronautical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial and Production Engineering / Marine Engineering / Mining Engg. or equivalent
- M. Tech. (Energy Systems): B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical Engg. / EEE / Chemical / Aeronautical / Automobile / Mechanical (Production) / Mechanical (Mechatronics) / Metallurgy/Metallurgy & Material Tech. / Agriculture Engg./ Mining Engg./Mining Machinery (or) equivalent.
- M. Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing): B.E./B.Tech. in ECE / AMIE in ECE / AMIE (Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.) /AMIETE (Electronics & Telematics Engg.)
- Note: M.Sc. (Electronics) is not eligible.
- M. Tech. (Computer Science): B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in CSE/CSIT/Electronics & Computers Engg. / IT & Computer Science and Systems Engineering. Equivalent (or ) MCA.
- M. Tech. (Industrial Metallurgy): B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Metallurgy /Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg./Industrial Engg./Mechanical (Production) / Production Engg./Industrial and Production Engg. (or) equivalent. Metallurgical and materials Engg.
- M. Tech.(Bio Technology): B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE: Chemical Engg. / Biotechnology/Biochemical Engg. / Bioinformatics / Industrial Biotechnology / Agricultural Engg. (or) Genetic Engineering; M.Sc. in Env.Sciences / Chemistry / Biochemistry / MicroBiology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / B.V.Sc /M.B.B.S. / B.D.S /.B Pharmacy / Food Technology.
- M.Tech. (Environmental Management): Graduate in Engg. / Tech.(only in the branches of Civil / Biotechnology / Mechanical / Environmental and Chemical Engg.) / Medicine / Agriculture / Veterinary Science /Pharmacy/ Fisheries / Animal Husbandry / Horticulture. Or Post Graduate in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology. Bioinformatics etc.) / Environmental Sciences / Earth Science / Atmospheric Science / Geology or MCA with graduation in Sciences.
- MBA (HR/Finance/Marketing/Systems): Any Bachelor’s degree of not less than 3 years duration.
- For the above programs candidates must be employed on regular service basis in and around Hyderabad and who have an experience of at least one year as on last date of submission of application form after acquiring the prescribed qualifications. Along with the application the candidate has to enclose original working experience certificate on organization’s letterhead with phone no. and Email ID of issuing authority.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Admission will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test to be conducted by JNTU at Hyderabad. Qualified candidates will be called for admission based on merit list.
- The Entrance Test is of one-hour duration and consists of 60 objective type of questions. Syllabus for entrance test, program wise, is enclosed.
- In case the candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Test, age will be considered, older candidate will be given priority.
- Merit list will be displayed on JNTUH website only, there is no separate communication in this regard.
- Admission will be made with reservations for SC / ST / BC and PH as per state Govt. norms. Enclose self-attested photocopy of relevant certificate to the application. 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women.
- Registration fee of Rs.1000/- to be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft payable to “The Registrar JNTU“ at Hyderabad, (add late fee Rs. 1000/- if applicable) at the time of submitting the application form. Tuition fee of Rs.4,000/- per subject registered in a semester is to be paid semester wise. At the time of admission, the candidate has to pay the first semester fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
JNTU Hyderabad M.Tech and MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- The format of application, formats of certificates, information to candidates, fee details, registration charges, syllabus for entrance test and time-table for entrance test are available on the University website www.jntuh.ac.in
- Interested candidates can download the application form (print on A4 Size papers).
- The filled in application along with all necessary documents, self-attested photocopies all certificates, and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- drawn not earlier than 27.05.2019 in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH”, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized bank. The application with all attachments should reach the office of the “Directorate of Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085” on or before 29.06.2019 by 4.00 PM.
- Separate application has to be submitted for each program if candidate is willing to apply for more than one program. The University is not responsible for Postal delay / Loss in transit or non-receipt of the application.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085, Telangana State, India, website www.jntuh.ac.in