Jiwaji University Gwalior announces Admission to UG, PG Program for Session 2021
Jiwaji University Admission 2021 – Jiwaji University, Gwalior invites application for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Vocational & Certification Courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on Jiwaji University Gwalior Admissions 2021 and apply online till August 25, 2021.
Under-Graduate Courses :
- B.A.LLB and B.Com.LLB (5 Years Integrated); BBA, BCA, Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bachelor of Tourism Management
- B.Sc. (Honors) : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology and Biochemistry; B.A. (Honors) : Mass Communication, B.Com. (Honors)
Post-Graduate Courses :
- M.Sc. : Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Instrumentation and Commercial Methods of Chemical Analysis (MICA), Industrial Chemistry,Mathematics,Computer Science, Zoology, Molecular & Human Genetics, Neuroscience, Botany, Microbiology Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Environmental Science, Geology, Remote Sensing and GIS, Electronics & Instrumentation,
- M.A. : Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (AIHC&A), History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Extension Education and Social Work, Women Studies, Jyotirvigyan, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Yoga
- M.B.A. : Business Economics, Chemical Sales & Marketing Management, e-Commerce, Financial Administration, Human Resource Development, Hospital Administration, Tourism Administration
- M.Com.; LL.M.; B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc.; MJMC
- M.Pharma: Pharmaceutics,Pharmacology, M.Tech.: Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering
Vocational Courses :
- B.Voc. : Food Processing, Cosmetic Science & Beauty Culture, Logistic Management in Tourism, Culinary Skills and Arts,
- M.Voc. : Food Processing
- P.G. Diploma : Computer Application (PGDCA), Forensic Science, Museology, Yoga
- Diploma Courses : English, French
- Certificate Courses, English, French
Jiwaji University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Admission Form for online submission through jiwaji.edu or mponline.gov.in Tuesday : 25th May 2021
- Last date for filling the admission form for all courses : 25th August 2021
- Declaration of first admission list for all courses : 31st August 2021
- Declaration of second admission list for all courses : 10th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jiwaji University Admission 2021
- For exact eligibility conditions how to apply and other details interested candidates should refer Admission Notification uploaded on the official website of the university www.jiwaji.edu
- The candidates who will be appearing / have appeared in the final year of the qualifying examination may also apply for admission in Post-Graduate courses.
- Reservation to SC, ST, OBC, Women, FF & Physically handicapped, EWS and others is applicable only for domicile of MP as per MP Govt. / University Rules.
Jiwaji University Admission 2021 Application Process
- The student can apply for admission by filling application form online through http://www.jiwaji.edu or https://www.mponline.gov.in
- Payment for the application fees can be made through credit/debit card or by net-banking. The application fee is Rs.1000/-(Rs.800/ -for SC/ST/OBC). Each student can apply separately for a maximum of five courses. Separate registration fee of Rs. 200/- per course has to be deposited, in addition to application fee Rs. 1000/- along with the admission form.
- The preference and choice of course for admission given by the candidate while filling the admission form will be final. Admission will be given on merit cum choice basis.
- For General Category Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through credit/debit card or by net-banking only.
- Admission will be given on merit cum choice basis.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website