Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) announce Admission to Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) Admission 2020
JIMS FPM Admission 2020 – Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Delhi invites applications for admission to Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) for the academic year 2020-22.
Also See : MBA Admissions
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) imparts professional education at post graduate and graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. The Institute has been working for the attainment of a mission: to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business for the past 25 years. Established in 1993, it has now acquired a commendable position as one of the premier institutes of the country. Our PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGDM-RM Programme are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Apart from a leading teaching institution, JIMS is well recognised for its empirical and topical research work which benefits the industry, corporate and startups directly. JIMS Conducts an AICTE approved Doctoral program in management named Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) which is equivalent to Ph.D degree
PhD Areas of Specialization Offered
- FPM students can specialize in one of the following areas:
- Finance and Accounting
- Organizational Behavior/ Human Resource
- Operations Management and Quantitative Methods
- Strategy and General Management
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for JIMS FPM Admission 2020
- The applicant seeking admission to the FPM Programme of JIMS needs to be adhering to one of the following qualifications:
- A Masters’ degree or AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or its equivalent in any relevant field with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, CFA and CS.
- (CA/CFA/CS must also possess a first division graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
- Selection for the Fellowship Programme shall be made on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic qualifications and work experience.
- Tentative research proposal and its presentation before the Selection Committee
- Personal Interview
- The fellowship Programme provides financial support of Rs. 20000 per month after completion of course work for two years or submission of thesis whichever occurs earlier. All selected students, holding an Indian Nationality, are eligible for award of JIMS fellowship.
- In addition the student can avail the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) provided by the UGC.
JIMS FPM Admission 2020 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates can apply online https://www.jimsindia.org/
- Applicants can fill the online admission form and make an online payment of INR. 2000/- at the admission portal.
- The application shall be made in the prescribed form available with the Institution. Attested copies of all the necessary Certificates and testimonials are to be attached with the application. The candidate must submit an abstract of about 5000 words on the area of research interest (tentative research proposal) along with his / her application.
- Fee for applying for FPM is Rs. 2000/- (Rs. two thousand only)
- For online payment, Use the link given below to pay from your bank/Credit Card/ Net banking/ Paytm.
- Or Pay by Demand Draft. Please fill up your Demand Draft details and take print of this acknowledgement receipt which should be sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Jagan Institute of Management Studies” payable at Delhi within seven days from Last Registration Date.
- Also at the back of Demand Draft, please mention your Name, Phone number and Registration Number. The fees paid for admission form is Non-Refundable.
JIMS FPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Form: Ongoing
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, 3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini Delhi–110085, Tel: 45184000 / 01 / 02 / 03, Fax: 45184032, E-mail: email@example.com, Helpline: +91-9871097501, Website www.jimsindia.org