Jharkhand Rai University (JRU), Ranchi announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023, Apply now
Jharkhand Rai University PhD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited in the prescribed form from the eligible candidates for enrolment into PhD Programme in the following subjects – Commerce, Management, Chemistry, Agriculture and Botany in Jharkhand Rai University, Ranch.
Jharkhand Rai University PhD Admission 2023
|Commerce & Management||Management, Commerce||1||3|
- Last Date for Application: 31st January 2023 (Tuesday)
- Date of Ph.D. Entrance Test: 19th February 2023 (Sunday).
- Venue: Jharkhand Rai University, Kamre, Ratu Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- A candidate who has obtained any Master’s Degree or equivalent from a UGC/AICTE recognized body with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Cat-I and Differently-abled candidates) in aggregate or equivalent grade.
Exemptions for Entrance Exam
- The applicant fulfilling one of the following conditions will be exempted from the entrance examination:
- Those candidates who have qualified NET/ SLET/ M.Phil / People with exceptional achievements in related fields with 15 years of experience (Subject to the discretion of the Vice-Chancellor).
- Duly filled in applications shall be submitted along with Application Fees of Rs. 1000/- and required documents on or before 31-01-2023 Online or to Admission Department, Jharkhand Rai University, Kamre, Ratu Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 835222
- Application Form can be download from www.jru.edu.in/phd
- Selection of candidates for Ph.D programme will be based on Entrance Test and marks obtained in the qualifying Examinations
- Final cutoff marks will be decided by the University before publication of the results
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website