JECRC University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for Session 2021-22
JECRC University Admission 2021 – JECRC University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses offered by the University for the academic year 2021-22
- UG Courses : B.Tech., BCA, BBA, B.Com., B.A.- Journalism & Mass Communication, BHMCT, B.Sc.HHM, B.Sc. (Hons.), BA. LLB (Hons.), B.Sc. LLB (Hons.), B.Com. LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.), B. Des., BVA, B.A.- (Hons.)
- PG Courses : M.Tech., MCA, MBA, M.Com., M.Sc., LLM (Hons.)
JECRC University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms : 2nd week of September 2021
- Commencement of Classes : To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for JECRC University Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : passed in Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate/10+2) with a minimum 55% marks in aggregate in subjects PCM.
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- For all the courses, eligibility details checked the University Website.
JECRC University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://jecrcuapplication.jecrcuniversity.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Register yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email
- Step 3 : Fill application form online
- Step 4 : Upload required documents
- Step 5 : Pay Application fee
- For all U.G. and P.G. Program : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website