JC Bose University of Science and Technology YMCA, Faridabad announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program 2021
JC Bose University Admission 2021 – JC Bose University of Science and Technology YMCA, Faridabad invites online application for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses offered by the University Departments for the academic session 2021-22
Interested candidates can check details on JC Bose University Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
- UG Courses : B.Tech., BCA, B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.), BBA, BA, B.Voc. etc.
- PG Courses : M.Tech., MCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Hons.), MBA, MA, etc.
JC Bose University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application Form for UG : 20th July 2021
- Opening of Online Application Form for PG : 15th July 2021
- Closing of online Application Form for UG : 31st August 2021
- Closing of online Application Form for PG : 16th August 2021
- Last date for MA Courses : 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JC Bose University Admission 2021
- For UG & Certificate, Diploma Courses : Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only).
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only) from a recognized Univ./Institute
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Result awaited (Qualifying Exam.) candidates can apply.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, visit the University Website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
JC Bose University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://jcboseust.ac.in/
- The candidates of M.Tech./M.Sc./M.A/MBA/MCA/B.Sc./BBA/BCA/B.A. are required to fill an online application form with the application fee through online mode on or before the last date.
- Candidates are required to bring all their original Certificates along with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the day of on the day of reporting for admission to the University
- Before filling the Online Application Form, the candidates are required to read the Information Brochure / guidelines/instructions available on the University website carefully. Candidates will submit their Application Forms online on the University’s website: www.ymcaust.ac.in for admission to various courses.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/BC Candidates of Haryana only : Rs. 125/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking
- For UG Courses : For B.Tech Admission will be made through HSTES Counseling or according to instructions/guidelines issued by HSTES
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Exam conducted by University. If seats remain vacant the admission will be based on merit of qualifying examination (10+2)
- For PG Courses : For M.Tech Admission shall be made firstly on the basis of valid GATE score merit. If the seats remain vacant, admission shall be made on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Exam conducted by the University. If seats remain vacant the admission will be based on merit of qualifying examination.
- For MBA Admission will be made on the basis of merit. Merit will be made on the basis of graduation marks and experience. 50 percent weightage is of graduation marks and 50 percent is of experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website