Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Noida announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 Session
JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022 – Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral Programs (PhD) for the Academic Sesion 2022 (Odd Semester)
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Noida PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- The PhDprogrammes are available in various specializations
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Start of Application : 01st May 2022
- Closing of Applications : 15th July 2022
- Written Examination : 21st July 2022
- Interview – shortlisted candidates : 22nd July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2022
- M. Tech. Degree of a University or equivalent for PhD in Engineering/ Technology in respective branch with 60% Aggregate Marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Master‟s Degree of a University for PhD. in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Management/ Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% Aggregate marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- M.CA. Degree with 60% Aggregate Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years experience for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology Departments.
- Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of qualifying degree can also apply.
- UGC-NET / CSIR (JRF) or equivalent national level examination candidates (only those who have qualified for fellowship and not for Lectureship only). OR Shortlisted on the basis of merit in PhD entrance test conducted by JIIT
- Eligible candidates can apply Online or Offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website www.jiit.ac.in & www.getadmissions.com
- Download the application form from the website www.jiit.ac.in and submit the filled application form accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology” payable at Noida/ Delhi personally or by post (Write Ph. D. Application-JIIT, Noida on the Envelope): The Registrar PhD Admissions 2022 Jaypee Institute of Information Technology A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201 309
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or offline mode.
- Admission shall be based on Written Test & Personal interview of eligible candidates only. Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
- UGC-NET / CSIR (JRF) or equivalent national level examination candidates (only those who have qualified for fellowship and not for Lectureship only). OR
- Shortlisted on the basis of merit in Ph. D. entrance test conducted by JIIT.
For more details and to online apply, please visit the official website