Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Noida announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 , Apply now
JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2023 – Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral Programs (PhD) for the Academic Session 2023
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Noida PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- The PhDprogrammes are available in various specializations
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Start of Application – 01 Mar 2023
- Closing of Applications – 31 May 2023
- Date of Written Examination – 08 June 2023
- Interview – shortlisted candidates- 09 June 2023
Eligibility Criteria for JIIT Noida PhD Admission 2023
- M. Tech. Degree of a University or equivalent for PhD in Engineering/ Technology in respective branch with 60% Aggregate Marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Master‟s Degree of a University for PhD. in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ Management/ Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% Aggregate marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- M.CA. Degree with 60% Aggregate Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years experience for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology Departments.
- Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of qualifying degree can also apply.
- UGC-NET / CSIR (JRF) or equivalent national level examination candidates (only those who have qualified for fellowship and not for Lectureship only). OR Shortlisted on the basis of merit in PhD entrance test conducted by JIIT
- Eligible candidates can apply Online or Offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website www.jiit.ac.in & www.getadmissions.com
- Download the application form from the website www.jiit.ac.in and submit the filled application form accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology” payable at Noida/ Delhi personally or by post (Write Ph. D. Application-JIIT, Noida on the Envelope): The Registrar PhD Admissions 2023 Jaypee Institute of Information Technology A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201 309
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or offline mode.
- Admission shall be based on Written Test & Personal interview of eligible candidates only. Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
- UGC-NET / CSIR (JRF) or equivalent national level examination candidates (only those who have qualified for fellowship and not for Lectureship only). OR
- Shortlisted on the basis of merit in Ph. D. entrance test conducted by JIIT.
For more details and to online apply, please visit the official website