Jammu University announces Admission to M.Ed Program 2021 , Fill Application Form Now
Jammu University M.Ed Admission – The University of Jammu invites application for admission to the M.Ed. Program offered at Main campus/Private Affiliated colleges for the Academic Session 2021-22
Admissions for the current session shall be made on the basis of the Academic Merit to be determined on the basis of the Marks obtained by candidates in the Qualifying Exam.
Jammu University M.Ed Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of online admission form: 16th December 2021
- Last date for submission of online admission form (without late fee): 24th December 2021
- Last date for submission of online admission form with a late fee of Rs. 130/-: 26th December 2021
- Correction window: 27th December 2021
- Release of 1st merit list (Open/General Category): 30th December 2021
- Release of 2nd merit list (Open/General Category): 03rd January 2022
Jammu University M.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should have B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed. with a graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Jammu University M.Ed Admission Application Process 2021
- Candidates who will qualify Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2021) can submit their Admission Form for admission to various academic programs
- Candidates can apply from the University website http://www.jammuuniversity.in or through the direct link that will be given here
- Filling up the online admission form is a pre-requisite for Admission. The candidates are required to fill the same carefully as per the given instructions.
- For eligibility conditions and other details, the candidates are advised to refer to the website https://juetonline.in
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website