Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) Jodhpur announces PhD Admission for Session 2022, Apply now
Jai Narain Vyas University PhD Admission 2022 – Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) Jodhpur invites application for admission to PhD Program through entrance exam MPETfor the academic session 2022.
Jai Narain Vyas University PhD Admission 2022
- Faculty of Education and Social Sciences – Economics; Education; English; Fine Arts & Painting; Geography; Hindi; History; Journalism & Mass Communication; Music; Philosophy; Political Science; Public Administration; Sanskrit; Sociology
- Faculty of Science – Botany; Chemistry; Mathematics; Physics; Zoology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies – Accounting; Business Administration; Business Finance & Economics; Management Studies
- Faculty of Law – Law
- Start of Admission Forms online: 23 November 2022
- Last date for Application Form: 22 December 2022
- JNVU Jodhpur MPET Exam Date: 22 January 2023
- Date of Result: to be announced
- Master’s degree in the respected subject or appropriate discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates having MPhil with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade are also eligible.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Candidates have to apply online only through https://admissions.jnvuiums.in/.
- Read instructions carefully before filling the application form for admission.
- General/OBC/MBC – Rs. 3200/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 2700/-
- Specially Abled – Rs. 2200/-
- Admission to different Ph.D. Programme for University shall be made through an Entrance Test (MPET) conducted by the University.
- The candidate will have to obtain minimum 50% marks to be eligible for admission in Ph.D. programme. A relaxation of 5% of marks for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Differently-Abled.
- Qualified candidates, maximum twice the number of seats shall be called for interview.
- The students who have already cleared NET/SET/JRF will also be given an option for appearing in the MPET examination.
- Weightage of NET/SET/NET with JRF
- Weightage to the NET/SET/NET with JRF will be given as per details below –
- 10 marks will be given to those students who qualified NET/SET and NET with JRF expired (older than two years) on the date of merit preparation by department.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023