Jadavpur University announces Admission to B.A. (Honours) Program for 2021 Session
Jadavpur University B.A. (Hons) Admission 2021 – Jadavpur University invites applications for admission to 3-year B.A. (Honours) Courses offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22
Read the post below for more details on Jadavpur University B.A. (Hons) Admission 2021, such as application form, eligibility criteria, dates, fee, etc.
- 3-year B.A. (Hons.) Courses in Bengali, Comparative Literature, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit and Sociology and 5-year Integrated B.A (Hons.) & M.A Course in Economics
Jadavpur University B.A. (Hons) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of online application starts from: 02nd August 2021
- Last Date for submission of online application: 20th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University B.A. (Hons) Admission 2021
- Must have two languages in H.S or equivalent Exam
- For General – At least 50% in aggregate with 60%, For SC/ST – At least 37% in aggregate with 45% in Bengali
- An applicant must have completed results at the 10+2 level at the time of application.
- Foreign students or others who have completed schools (10+2) outside India must check Foreign Students Admission for application procedure
- For more details, eligibility criteria, visit the University Website www.jaduniv.edu.in
Jadavpur University B.A. (Hons) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications are to be made on-line through the University website www.jaduniv.edu.in on and from 02nd August 2021 to 20th August 2021
- Candidates are advised to visit the website and Apply Online. Before applying please check the eligibility criteria & selection procedure carefully.
Economics [5-year Integrated B.A. (Hons.) & M.A]
- WBCHSE: Aggregate marks obtained in secondary Exam (out of 100) + Marks obtained in the language group at 10+2 level (out of 100) + Marks obtained in Mathematics in 10+2 Exam (out of 200): Score out of 400
- Comparative Literature – On the basis of 1) 40% weightage to the aggregate percentage obtained in H.S./Equivalent Exam 2) 60% weightage of marks obtained in best two language subjects taken together in H.S./Equivalent Exam.
- Political Science, Sanskrit and Sociology – On the basis of aggregate marks obtained in H.S./Equivalent Exam
- Bengali – On the basis of (1) 20% of the marks secured in the language group in the class 10th board Exam (2) 10% of the marks secured in Bengali in class 10th Board Exam (3) 30% of the marks secured in the language group in H.S./Equivalent Exam (4) 40% of the marks secured in Bengali in H.S./Equivalent Exam
- Philosophy – On the basis of marks obtained in the best of three (3) subjects in H.S./Equivalent Exam + highest marks obtained in language subject in H.S./Equivalent Exam
- English – On the basis of 1) 50% weightage to the aggregate percentage obtained in H.S./Equivalent Exam. 2) 50% weightage of marks obtained in language group in H.S./Equivalent Exam.
- History – On the basis of marks obtained in best of three (3) subjects in H.S./Equivalent Exam + marks obtained in first (1st) language subject in H.S./Equivalent Exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website