Jadavpur University announces PG Diploma in Digital Humanities and Cultural Informatics Program 2019-20
Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Digital Humanities and Cultural Informatics Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission into PG Diploma in Digital Humanities and cultural informatics for the academic session 2019-20
Also See : Admission Notifications
Jadavpur University PG Diploma 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application: 2nd August 2019
- Date of written exam/ Interview: To be announced
Duration: Two semesters (August-December, January- May)
Course Fee: Rs. 10,000/- for the entire course
Intake: 25 (Reservations for ST/SC/OBC/ PH and others as per university rules)
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University PG Diploma 2019
- The course is open to post graduate (MA/MSc/ M.Tech/ MLIS or equivalent in any discipline with 55% or above for SC/ST/OBC/PD: 50% or above). Students who have finished their final examinations and are awaiting results may also apply, provided that they have the requisite marks in previous components/ semesters. Familiarity with basic computer operations essential.
Jadavpur University PG Diploma 2019 Application Process
- Application forms should be downloaded from the University website
- To be submitted either in person or through a messenger, at the office of the school of cultural texts and records, Jadavpur University along with a demand draft of Rs 100/- as application fee.
- The draft should be issued to ‘The Registrar, Jadavpur University’, payable in Kolkata
- In the demand draft, write name and phone number overleaf
- All application forms must be properly filled in. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
For more details visit the official website
Kolkata, West Bengal