Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST), Kashmir announces Admission to PhD Program 2023-24, Apply now
IUST PhD Admission 2023 – Islamic University of Science & Technology (IUST), Kashmir applications are invited through online mode for admission to PhD Programme (Full Time/ Part time) in following disciplines from the eligible candidates through IUST entrance test.
IUST PhD Admission 2023
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Food Technology
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Watson and Crick Center for Molecular Medicine
- International Centre for Spiritual Studies*
- Availability of Application Forms 26th May 2023
- Last Date for submission of Application Forms 09th June 2023
Eligibility (Full time)
- A 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed Or Equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory author
- Internal: (Permanent faculty/staff of IUST); Teachers with at least three years of substantive service; Non-teaching Staff with at least five years of substantive service
- External: (Permanent employees of a University, Government / Semi-Government Institutions, Industry, National laboratories, or any other recognized Institution)
- University teachers with at least three years of substantive service; Permanent scientists of nationally recognized institutions with at least three years of substantive service
- The candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps for filling the details in their
- Visit the University website www.iust.ac.in, follow the link Admissions 2023-24 and register as a new user/login.
- Enter your email id and click on send email link. Follow the link sent to your email id.
- Enter the details as per your Matriculation Certificate and verify the phone number by entering the verification code sent on your registered phone number. Note your login id for future reference, the same shall also reflect in your registered email id.
- Before filling the Online Application Form, please read instructions carefully and keep the required documents ready for online uploading (wherever applicable)
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable). In case candidates apply for more than one programme, they shall have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- per programme (nonrefundable) through Online mode only.
- Following mechanism shall be observed for Admission to Ph.D. programme:
- The University shall admit students through an Entrance Test to be conducted by the University. The Entrance Test shall comprise of 50% questions on research methodology, and 50% shall be subject specific.
- Students have to secure 50% marks in the entrance test to become eligible to be called for the interview.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be allowed in the entrance examination for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/differently-abled category, Economically Weaker Section (EWS), and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023