ISF College of Pharmacy announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for session 2023-24, Apply now
ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2023 – ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga has released the notification for admission to various UG & PG Courses in Pharmacy (D.Pharm, B. Pharm, B.Pharm Lateral Entry, Pharm.D & M.Pharm) for the academic session 2023-24.
ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2023
- D. Pharm- 2 years full time course
- B. Pharm- 4 years full time course (8 semesters)
- B. Pharm [Lateral Entry]- Direct Admission to 2nd Year (3rd Semester)
- Pharm.D- 6 years full time course
- Pharm.D- 3 years full time course after B.Pharmacy
- M. Pharm- 2 years (4 Semesters) full time course in various disciplines
- Open : 2023-24 admission
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms : Last week of June 2023
- For D.Pharm & Pharm.D : Passed class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.from any recognized Board.
- For B.Pharm : Passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB/PCM/PCMB from a recognized board.
- For B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) : Passed D.Pharm from a Pharmacy Council of India approved institution.
- For M.Pharm : Passed Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) with minimum marks is required to be eligible for admission.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website http://isfcp.org/
- To apply, duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of required documents and Demand Draft of INR 1000 in favour of “ISF College of Pharmacy” payable at Moga or proof of electronic fund transfer (UTR No. & Date) to the following bank account should reach – ISF College of Pharmacy ,GT Road, NH 95, Ghal Kalan Moga, Punjab 142001.
- Candidates are advised to verify their own eligibility carefully before applying for registration, as the fee will not be refunded if a candidate is found ineligible for the course.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through NEFT & Demand Draft
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications 2023
- M.Pharm Admission Notifications 2023
- B.Pharm Admission Notifications 2023
- Pharmacy Scope, Eligibility, Salary and Job Prospects