ISF College of Pharmacy announces Admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Programs for session 2021-22
ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2021 – ISF College of Pharmacy has released the notification for admission to various UG, PG and PhD courses in Pharmacy (D.Pharm, B. Pharm,B.Pharm Lateral Entry, Pharm.D, M.Pharm and Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences) for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below and apply for the same in the prescribed format on or before the due dates
- 2 -years D.Pharm & 3 – years Pharm.D (PB) after B.Pharm
- 4-years B.Pharm & 3-years B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
- 6-years Pharm.D
- 2- years M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
- Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacognosy, Quality Assurance
- Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Started
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2021
For D.Pharm & Pharm.D
- Passed class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB/PCM/PCMB from a recognized board.
For B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
- Passed D.Pharm from a Pharmacy Council of India approved institution.
- Passed Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) with minimum marks is required to be eligible for admission.
For Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Passed Master’s degree/Post-graduate degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
ISF College of Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website http://isfcp.org/
- To apply, duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of required documents and Demand Draft of INR 1000 in favour of “ISF College of Pharmacy” payable at Moga or proof of electronic fund transfer (UTR No. & Date) to the following bank account should reach to – ISF College of Pharmacy ,GT Road, NH 95, Ghal Kalan Moga, Punjab 142001.
- Candidates are advised to verify their own eligibility carefully before applying for registration, as the fee will not be refunded if a candidate is found ineligible for the course.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
● Application Fee :- Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through NEFT & Demand Draft
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website