ISB Hyderabad announces Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Professional (PGPpro) 2023, Apply now
ISB PGPpro Admission 2023 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Professional (PGPpro) at Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru for academic year 2023.
ISB PGPpro Admission 2023
- Mumbai & Bengaluru (Round 3): 20th November 2022
- Delhi & Hyderabad (Early Decision Round): 20th November 2022
- To be eligible to apply for the program the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Bachelor’s Degree : The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- Work Experience : Full-time work experience of 5+ years.
- Candidates having less than 5 years of work experience as on Jan 1, 2023 (Bengaluru and Mumbai) and as on July 1, 2023 (Delhi – NCR and Hyderabad) are not eligible for admission to this programme.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through https://www.isb.edu/
- The programme office accepts only online applications.
- The form can be completed over several sessions. Applicants can save and review the information before final submission of the completed application.
- Necessary documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application.
- New Applicants : Rs. 5,000/-*
- Re-Applicants : Rs. 1,000/-*
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- We seek mature, motivated individuals possessing a combination of exceptional managerial experience, strong academic ability and superior interpersonal skills.
- Each application is evaluated holistically across different elements. The admission process is selective. Only high potential candidates make it to the program.
- Academic Performance
- Personal Attributes
- High ethical values
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and intelligently
- Achievement-oriented mindset
- Global outlook
- Professional Qualities & Work Quality
- Professional achievements
- Proven managerial experience (examples of project management, decision making, people management etc.)
- Professional growth potential
- Leadership potential
- Interview Performance
For more details and apply please visit the official website