Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad announces Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) Admission 2023
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2023 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX) Program for the year 2023
ISB Hyderabad PGPMAX Admission 2023
- Applications Open 2023 Intake : July 1, 2022
- Round 1 Application Deadline : November 6, 2022
- Round 2 Application Deadline : March 19, 2023
- To be eligible to apply for the programme the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 10 years of full-time work experience post bachelor’s degree as on the programme start date.
- Candidates can apply online on the official website https://www.isb.edu/
- Necessary documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application.
- Please read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Round 1 : Rs. 10000/-
- Round 2 : Rs. 15000/-
- Mode of payment : Online through credit cards, debit cards, or net banking
- Applicants to the PGPMAX programme are evaluated on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the performance in the interview is important.
- Selection of the participants for the programme is made considering a combination of many factors including:
- Leadership potential
- Personal attributes, maturity, global outlook, attitude/mindset
- Quantity and quality of work experience, e.g. people management experience, decision making experiences, significant responsibility, experience of managing budgets, etc.
- Achievement orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
- Motivation to participate in the programme
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in the interview
For more details and apply please visit the official website