|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
IUCC announces PhD Admission Notification 2019
Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUCC) New Delhi PhD Admission 2019 – Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUCC) New Delhi offers PhD Programmes in ion-beam/accelerator based experimental research in Atomic & Molecular Physics; Nuclear Physics; Materials Science; Accelerator Physics for the academic year 2019.
- Total JRF seats for 2019 – 2020 is six (UR – 4, OBC – 2)
See: PHD Admission 2019
- Applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria
- The candidate must have Master’s Degree (Five year degree after +2 level) in Physics/Applied Physics
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade) in Master’s Degree
- Master’s degree should be on or after 2017. Those students expecting Master’s degree by August 2019 are also eligible to apply, subject to having secured the minimum 55% or equivalent grades up to the last semester
- The applicant must have studied Physics and Mathematics subjects in their Bachelor’s degree
- The applicant must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-JRF [December 2017 onwards] in Physical Sciences
- The applicants have to qualify the written test (two hours duration) at 9:00 AM on 13-8-19 and then exam qualified applicants will appear in interview at IUAC same day. The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the written test and interview
- Normal relaxation to the eligibility criteria will be applicable as per UGC guidelines.
- The selected students will be required to join the Ph.D programme starting on 19th August 2019. They will be registered for PhD at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.
- All students will be required to undergo two semesters of study course after joining.
- The selected students will be provided hostel accommodation
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the online application in the prescribed format in www.iuac.res.in
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test & interview
- IUAC will not be responsible for any consequences arising due to furnishing incorrect/incomplete details or delay in submission
- Date of Exam at 09:00 AM 13th August 2019, followed by Interview for exam qualified candidates