|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda (ITRA) Jamnagar announces Admission to PhD through Entrance Exam 2023, Apply now
ITRA Jamnagar PhD Admission 2023 – Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Science & Medicinal Plant Science for the academic session 2023
Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda PhD Admission 2023
- Date of Notification : 25th November 2022
- Admission form available online : 25th November 2022
- Last Date for receipt of forms 15th December 2022
- Date of entrance test 05th January 2023
- Date of result declaration : 06th January 2023
- Date of Counseling : 07th January 2023
- Date of joining : 16th January 2023
- PhD in Ayurveda : M.D. (Ayu). Or equivalent postgraduate from recognized University in the concerned subject/specialty.
- PhD in Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences and Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant Sciences : A candidate holding Masters Degree in Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences or Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant Sciences or equivalent will be eligible for registration for PhD degree.
- Application form will be available online from 25.11.2022 on the website https://itra.ac.in/ and application form can be filled online up to 15.12.2022. Application fee for General Category / SEBC / OBC is Rs. 2000/- and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST categories. The payment is to be made by the Demand Draft only. Demand Draft should be in favour of “Director, I.T.R.A. jamnagar”.
- Admission in PhD courses will be made on the basis of the merit, from the written examination to be conducted separately for 100 marks for the PhD Degree in Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Science & Ayurvedic Medicinal Plant Science.
For more details and apply please visit the official website