|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Indian Nursing Council (INC) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2021 – Indian Nursing Council (INC) invites applications from candidates for admission to Part time PhD Program in Nursing for the academic year 2021
Details of PhD in Nursing
- National consortium for Ph.D. in Nursing (hereafter called as Ph.D. Consortium) has been constituted by Indian Nursing Council (INC) in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore, under the Faculty of Nursing to promote doctoral education in various fields of Nursing
Number of Seats
- Psychiatric Nursing – 05
- CHN Nursing – 02
- OBG Nursing – 05
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 06
- Paediatrics Nursing – 02
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2021Important Dates
- Date of Notification 01st June 2021
- Last Date of Receipt of Filled in Application Forms at the nodal centre (St. John’s College of Nursing, Bangalore): 01st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2021
- M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc.(N) or a Post Graduate degree in nursing recognized by INC with 3 years teaching or Clinical experience after M.Sc.(N), for enrolment for Ph.D. in Nursing (part-time) under Faculty of Nursing RGUHS.
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 60% marks.
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from www.indiannursingcouncil.org.
- The duly filled in application form may be submitted along with D.D of Rs.3,000/- drawn in favour of Nodal officer, National Consortium for Ph.D in Nursing payable at Bangalore.
- Selection for the PhD Program will be based on:
a) Merit in the entrance test (90 marks). Minimum pass marks for Entrance is 54 marks.
b) Candidates Possessing M.Phil* in Nursing (5 marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Does INC register / recognise centres awarding Ph D in Nursing ?