National Consortium for PhD in Nursing by INC RGUHS, Karnataka 2020-21
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2020 – Indian Nursing Council (INC) are invited applications from candidates for enrolment of Part time PhD in Nursing for the academic year 2020.
Details of PhD in Nursing
- National consortium for Ph.D. in Nursing (hereafter called as Ph.D. Consortium) has been constituted by Indian Nursing Council (INC) in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore, under the Faculty of Nursing to promote doctoral education in various fields of Nursing
See : Phd Admissions
Number of seats – 20
- Psychiatric Nursing – 05
- CHN Nursing – 02
- OBG Nursing – 05
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 06
- Paediatrics Nursing – 02
Important Dates for Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2020
|Date of Notification
||15th November 2019
|Last Date of Receipt of Filled in Application Forms at the nodal centre (St. John’s College of Nursing, Bangalore)
||30th December 2019 upto 4:00pm
|Last Date of issue of admit card of entrance test from St. John’s College of Nursing, Bangalore by post
||20th January 2020
|Date of Entrance Test
||2nd February 2020 (Venue: Delhi/Bangalore)
|Declaration of Result (after 5:30 pm)
||25th February 2020
|Last Date of Admission for selected candidates
||31st March 2020 upto 4:00pm
|Last date of admission for waitlisted candidates
||17th April 2020 upto 4:00pm
See: Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2020
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates who have obtained:-
- M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc.(N) or a Post Graduate degree in nursing recognized by INC with 3 years teaching or Clinical experience after M.Sc.(N), for enrolment for Ph.D. in Nursing (part-time) under Faculty of Nursing RGUHS.
- The candidates should have passed M.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates working in Teaching Institution/Hospital/Community Centre.
Selection Process for Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2020
- Selection for the Ph.D. Programme will be based on:
- Merit in the entrance test (90 marks). Minimum pass marks for Entrance is 54 marks.
- Candidates Possessing M.Phil* in Nursing (5 marks)
- Each Publication shall be marked 1 (one) mark if published in indexed journal only* (maximum 5 marks)
* Shall be submitted alongwith application form
- A combined merit list will be prepared of all the M.Sc.(N) candidates belonging to different specialties viz. Psychiatric Nursing, CHN Nursing, OBG Nursing, Medical
- Surgical Nursing, and Paediatrics Nursing based on their performance in Section A and Section B of the Entrance Test.
- On the basis of merit list as prepared above, select list of candidates would be issued keeping in view their Specialization in M.Sc.(N) and the number of seats available in each Specialization.
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from www.indiannursingcouncil.org.
- The duly filled in application form may be submitted along with D.D of Rs.3,000/- drawn in favour of Nodal officer, National Consortium for Ph.D in Nursing payable at Bangalore.
- Duly filled in application form has to be submitted to the nodal centre on or before 30th December, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. to the following address: Dr. (Mrs.) K. Reddemma Nodal Officer for National Consortium for Ph.D. in Nursing, C/o Principal, St. John’s College of Nursing, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore–560034, Karnataka, Ph: 080-25525122 E-mail: email@example.com.
Instruction for Selected Candidates:
- Authentication from SNRC with regard to RN&RM Certificate.
- Verification of Original Certificates & Documents by the Nodal Officer.
- Transcript from the Principal of College of Nursing from where the applicant has qualified M.Sc.(N).
For more information, visit Website www.indiannursingcouncil.org.