Indian Nursing Council (INC) announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Nursing Council (INC) invites applications from candidates for admission to Part time PhD Program in Nursing for the academic year 2023
National consortium for PhD. in Nursing (hereafter called as Ph.D. Consortium) has been constituted by Indian Nursing Council (INC) in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore, under the Faculty of Nursing to promote doctoral education in various fields of Nursing.
Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2023
Number of Seats
- Psychiatric Nursing – 05
- CHN Nursing – 02
- OBG Nursing – 05
- Medical Surgical Nursing – 06
- Paediatrics Nursing – 02
- Date of Notification June 2023
- Last Date of Receipt of Filled in Application Forms at the nodal centre (St. John’s College of Nursing, Bangalore): 14th July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Nursing Council PhD Admission 2023
- M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc.(N) or a Post Graduate degree in nursing recognized by INC with 3 years teaching or Clinical experience after M.Sc.(N), for enrolment for Ph.D. in Nursing (part-time) under Faculty of Nursing RGUHS.
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from www.indiannursingcouncil.org.
- The duly filled in application form may be submitted along with D.D of Rs.3,000/- drawn in favour of Nodal officer, National Consortium for Ph.D in Nursing payable at Bangalore.
- Selection for the PhD Program will be based on:
- Merit in the entrance test (90 marks). Minimum pass marks for Entrance is 54 marks.
- Candidates Possessing M.Phil* in Nursing (5 marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website