IIT Kharagpur announces Masters in HR Management (MHRM) Admission 2019
IIT Kharagpur Masters in HR Management Admission 2019 – The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences (DHSS), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invites applications for admission 2-year Master Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) in academic association with Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL) for commencing in July for 2019-21 Session.
Also See : Admission Notifications
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has issued an official admission notification for Master of Human Resource Management, popularly known as MHRM Course for the academic session 2019.
- The duration of the course is two years, and it is a full-time course. It is being offered by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences of the institute.
Also See : Management Courses
- The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur offers a two years Master Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM).
- Master of Human Resource Mgt. (MHRM) is a two-year flagship postgraduate course offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, in academic association with Vinod Gupta School of Management (VGSoM) and Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSoIPL).
Duration Course: 2 years
No. of Seats Available: 30
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for Completing Online Registrations: 30th January 2019
- Tentative Dates for WAT/PI:
- Mumbai: 01st – 03rd March 2019
- Delhi: 01st – 03rd March 2019
- Bangalore: 08th – 10th March 2019
- Kolkata: 08th – 10th March 2019
- Course Commencement: July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019
- Applicants must be Graduate in Engineering or Postgraduate in any subject.
- GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)
- For both the above cases, if the CGPA is on a different scale than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above.
- CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in CGPA system. Their admission will be based on the CGPA awarded in the transcript.
- Selection Procedure – Initial shortlisting based on CAT scores and academic profile, followed by WAT (Written Ability Test) and PI (Personal Interview).
- The admission and tuition fees per semester is Rs.75000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand Only) excluding hostel, mess, and establishment charges. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from tuition fees.
- Prospective Employers – Manufacturing and IT Sector, Service Sector, Consulting and NGOs.
IIT Kharagpur MHRM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Appear for CAT-2018 Examination.
- Candidate should complete the online application form on or before 02nd March 2018 using the following link https://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/IITKGPApplications/index?admiss_ch=04
- Candidates have to make online payment through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The final submission of application online, candidate will be able to generate online application copy with their specific details/data; the candidate for future requirements may retain this application print-copy.
- Candidate has to send the printout of the completed online application form along with the photocopies of proof of qualification & work experience to “The Assistant Registrar (PGS&R) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur-721302” (West Bengal).
Tel.: 03222-282346, Website www.hss.iitkgp.ernet.in