Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi announces Fellow Program in Management (FPM) 2019
IIM Ranchi FPM Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi has announced notification for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic year 2019
About the Program
- The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is the doctoral program of IIM Ranchi
- This program has the objective of developing outstanding scholars for teaching or research careers at business schools/universities or management research institutions or careers in Govt., industry, NGOs or for that matter any organization that requires advanced analytical and research capabilities
See: Scholarships 2019
Areas of specialization
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management (includes Business Communication, Business Ethics)
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years, with continuation of fellowship in the second year subject to satisfactory performance in the first year. In no case will the fellowship be extended beyond two years.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Ranchi FPM Admission 2019
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential and candidates with a Ph.D. degree or who have submitted their thesis for Ph.D. degree may also apply. The thesis must be in appropriate discipline.
- The age limit for applicants for the Post doctoral fellowship will be a maximum of 40 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category)
- Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to campus to present their research before a final decision is made.
- Past research Ph.D. thesis work demonstrating potential for scholarly work would facilitate the initial shortlist process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for on-campus presentation and interview.
- The candidates selected for the PDFM will be attached to the given area and will be associated with a faculty member of the group who will essentially perform the role of a mentor and collaborator.
- Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty
Also see: MBA Admission 2019
IIM Ranchi FPM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at the official website: iimranchi.ac.in
- Using one application, an applicant can apply for one area of specialization. The application fee for SC/ST/PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWD as per the govt. act) applicants is Rs. 500/-. For others, the application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Only Online applications will be accepted.
IIM Ranchi FPM Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date of receiving online application: 22nd March 2019
For more information please visit official website: www.iimranchi.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008, JHARKHAND Phone: +91 651 2280113/Extn-163 Fax: +91 651 2280940 Email: email@example.com.
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )