Indian Institute of Management Bangalore announces Admission to Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) 2020
IIM Bangalore PG Program in Enterprise Management Admission 2020 – IIM Bangalore has issued the notification for admission in Post Graduate Program in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) for the academic year 2020.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application window 23rd August 2019 to 16th January, 2020 (5:00 p.m.)
- IIMB Test 2nd February 2020
- Interviews 22nd & 23rd February 2020
- Interview Cities Bengaluru
- Offers & Waitlist 9th March 2020
- Offer acceptance Last date 20th March 2020
- Withdrawal – Last date 25th March 2020
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020
- The basic criteria for applying to the Programme include the following:
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point
- Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC, ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or
- equivalent CGPA.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of four years of full-time work experience in any industry as on March 31, 2020. Part time work experience, apprenticeship paid or unpaid internship during a programme of study or completion of the same will not be considered eligible work experience. Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission. The application fee is Rs. 1500.
- Applicants may take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019). Applicants who wish to apply through CAT would need to indicate in the CAT 2019 Application Form that they want to apply for the PGPEM. In the case of those candidates, the CAT 2019 scores made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application. Please see the CAT website at http://www.iimcat.ac.in for more details on CAT.
- Applicants may take the GMAT for applying to PGPEM. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPEM is Q9HKK- 32. Use this code to have your scores sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from Pearson (for GMAT) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GMAT test date must fall on or between 17th January 2015 and 16th January 2020.
- Applicants may also take the GRE for applying to PGPEM. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPEM is 1681. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from ETS (for GRE) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GRE test date must fall on or between January 17, 2015 and January 16, 2020.
- Alternatively, applicants can choose to apply for PGPEM by opting to take the IIMB Test, to be conducted by IIMB, on February 02, 2020. Those opting to appear for the IIMB Tes will have to pay a test fee of Rs 1000/-in addition to the application fee of Rs. 1500 as specified in para (a) above. Candidates taking the IIMB Test would need to indicate on the application form for IIMB Test that they wish to apply for PGPEM.
- For the sake of clarity, it may be mentioned that candidates may opt for only one of these tests, namely, CAT, GMAT, GRE or IIMB Test, to apply for PGPEM.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMB Test, prior academic performance, and duration of work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal interview and a Writing Ability Test.
- The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIM alumnus. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality of experience/diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-affectedness
- At the time of interview, candidates will be required to produce letters of approval from their employers, indicating that they are permitted to pursue the program
- Final selection will be based on past academic performance, past work experience, diversity in profile and performance in written analytical test and personal interview
- The Institute will follow reservation for EWS, NC-OBC, SC, ST and PWD in accordance with the law.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2020 Application Process
- The application form for admission to PGPEM 2020 will be available at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home. Applications to the PGPEM can be submitted from 23rd August 2019 to 5:00 p.m. on 16th January 2020.
The tuition fee (PGPEM 2019) for 2 years Rs. 18, 50,000/- and is subject to revision for PGPEM 2020.
The fee is payable in 8 installments. If a student needs to continue beyond two academic years to meet the credit requirements, he/she has to pay a continuation fee of Rs. 25,000/-per term for each term beyond the first two years, till he/she completes the credit requirements of the programme. The continuation fee per term is payable irrespective of whether a participant takes courses in a term or not (subject to a maximum of five years).
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore – Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560076, Phone No.: +91-80-26993058/3354, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.iimb.ernet.in