IMT Ghaziabad announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program 2023, Apply Now
IMT Ghaziabad FPM Admission 2023 – Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad invites application for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program for the academic year 2023
IMT Ghaziabad FPM Admission 2023
Areas of Specialization
- Candidates can apply to the following areas of specialization for pursuing research:
- Business Analytics
- Business Communication
- Economic Environment and Policy
- Financial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Strategy, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Application Open : January 28, 2023
- Application closes : February 28, 2023
- Interviews : March 18, 2023
- Results out : March 31, 2023
- Application closes : March 25, 2023
- Interviews : April 1, 2023
- Results out : April 15, 2023
- Application closes : April 10, 2023
- Interviews : April 15, 2023
- Results out : April 30, 2023
- Master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline (minimum 60%) OR
- Five-year integrated Master’s Degree Program in any discipline (minimum 60%) OR
- A graduate degree with a professional qualification-CA/CMA/CS
- Test scores of CAT/GMAT/GRE/UGC-NET *
- The Cut-offs for the qualifying examinations should be within the range mentioned below:
- CAT 2022- 75 percentile
- GMAT – 500 and above, last 5 years scores will be considered (June 1 2018- May 31 2023)
- GRE – 260 overall out of 340 marks (excluding Analytical section). (last 5 years scores will be considered (June 1 2018- May 31 2023)
- NET – Qualified and having a percentile of 90 OR percentage of 90 and above. In case of scores, the same is to be converted to percentage. 90% or above to be considered (exam taken from Year 2021 onwards is considered valid). In case a candidate is planning to take the test in 2023 and applied before taking the test, conditional offer will be generated subject to candidate scoring minimum score/percentile/percentage cut offs. UGC NET 2023 is being conducted from Feb 21- March 10 2023..
- Candidates with less than the above-mentioned cut-off score will be considered disqualified and will not be called for the interview.
- Candidates applying to the FPM program should not exceed 45 years of age as on March 31, 2023
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Master’s program, will be allowed to join the program provisionally subject to the submission of a certificate, issued on or before September 30, 2023, from the head of the institution stating that he/she has completed all requirements for obtaining the degree. Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheets, and a certificate of having passed the master’s/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by their college/institutes. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 31, 2023.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.imt.edu/
- Candidates can fill-up the application form online by paying a fee of INR 2030/-.
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Applicants should submit a research proposal of about 5000 words in their area of research interest along with their application form.
- The candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee : Rs. 2030/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Examination Score – Shortlisting of candidates based on qualifying examination score
- Research – Examining of Research proposals by respective areas
- Academic – Analysis of academic profile
- a. Area Level
- b. Director, Dean Research and FPM Committee Level
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website