Institute of Mathematics and Applications (IMA) Bhubaneswar Admission notification for M.Sc Mathematics with Data Science 2019
IMA M.Sc Mathematics with Data Science Admission 2019 – Institute of Mathematics and Applications (IMA) Bhubaneswar, invites applications for admission to M.Sc (Mathematics with Data Science) programme for the year 2019.
See: MSc Admission 2019
Details of Course
- The IMA is a premier seat of learning in Mathematics and allied subjects. It is generously funded by the Science and Technology Dept. in the Govt. of Odisha and its progress is monitored by a body of renowned world class academicians.
- The alumni carefully selected through all India entrance tests and nurtured by competent teachers have provided All India character to this institute.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics with Data Science (Approved by Govt. of Odisha and Aliated to Utkal University) The Institute shall offer M.Sc. (Mathematics with Data Science) in self-financing mode in the academic session 2019-20
See: Admission Notification and Dates
IMA M.Sc Mathematics with Data Science Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of availability of application forms and prospectus: 17th June,2019
- Last date of receipt of completed application form: 17th June 2019
- Date of Entrance test: 02nd July 2019.
- The maximum number of students to be admitted into the programme is 30 which include the number of students admitted under the reserved categories as prescribed by the Government ofOdisha and in vogue at the time of admission.
Course Duration: Two Year Degree
Eligibility Criteria for IMA M.Sc Mathematics with Data Science Admission 2019
- A candidate seeking admission to this course should have passed Bachelor degree with Mathematics/Statistics as honours subject.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Selection of candidates for admission into both B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses shall be made on the basis of the entrance test. The entrance test will be of two hour duration. Previous years question are available in the institute website for reference.
- Eligible candidates can appear in the entrance test. Students appearing at the qualifying examination can also appear in the entrance test. However, if selected, they have to submit the results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission. (Provisional Certificate, College/School Leaving Certificate, Marksheet).
- Admission Fees: Rs. 50,000/-
- 1st Year Course Fee: Rs. 75,000/-
- 2nd Year Course Fee: Rs. 75,000/-
- (Excluding hostel accommodation fees, mess fees and other fees)
IMA M.Sc Mathematics with Data Science Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application can be filled in online mode following details of instructions given in the Institute’s website www.iomaorissa.ac.in/admission.php.
- Application form and information Brochure can be collected from Institute’s counter from 11:00 A.M to 4:30 P.M on working days on payment of application fee in the shape of DD of a nationalized bank payable to Director, IMA, Bhubaneswar, at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidate shall be supplied with Information Brochure and Application form by post on a written request enclosing application fees in the form of DD. In that case the candidate should supply his address on a separately typed or legibly written plane paper which will be posted by the office of the Institute on the envelope for sending Information Brochure and Application form.
- The form may also be downloaded from the Institute’s website. The filled in application along with enclosures detailed below should be sent to the Director, Institute of Mathematics and Applications, Andharua, Bhubaneswar – 751029 by speed post or in person so as to reach the Institute.
Application fees for the courses
- Online application: Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven hundred only) for general category candidates and Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
- Paper copy application on hand delivery, from office counter of IMA: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred only) for general category candidates and Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
- Paper copy application on postal delivery by speed post: Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine hundred only) for general category candidates and Rs 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
Institute of Mathematics and applications Bhubaneshwar (Govt. of Orissa), Andharua, Bhubaneswar, Tel.: 0674-21133/54, 56, 57, Email: email@example.com, website www.iomaorissa.ac.in