IITTM Gwalior BBA Tourism and Travel Program Admission 2022-24 – Eligibility, Fees, Application and Selection Process
IITTM BBA Tourism and Travel Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites application from eligible candidates for admission to BBA Tourism and Travel Program at IITTM Campuses Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Goa and Nellore Centers for the academic session 2022-25.
IITTM BBA Tourism and Travel Admission 2022
About BBA (Tourism & Travel)
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, is one of the premier Institutes in the country offering education, training, research and consultancy in the field of tourism, travel and allied sectors
- There are 375 seats available in all the courses at various centers of IITTM located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Goa & Nellore.
IITTM Gwalior Admission 2022 Dates
- Last date of applying to appear in written test (IIAT) : May 31, 2022
- IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) 2022 : June 5, 2022
- GD and PI for all applicants (all centers) : June 25-26, 2022
- Declaration of Merit List : July 1, 2022
- Last date for depositing of admission fee : July 12, 2022
- Declaration of seat allotment (for waitlisted candidates) : July 13, 2022
- Commencement of Academic Session : July 18, 2022
- Last date of apply for internal transfers from one program / center to another programme / center : July 29, 2022
- Communication of decision on transfers cases : August 2, 2022
- Completion of MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2022-24 : September 30, 2022
IITTM Gwalior Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission in BBA (TT) programme shall be required to possess 10 + 2 examinations in any subject from a recognized University / Board with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST).
- Candidates appearing in final year examination of 10+ 2 are also eligible to apply, subject to this that they must submit their result of 12th class with the requisite percentage of marks by September 30, 2022
- Appeared in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test tentative) from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at IITTM centres (i.e. Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Goa Noida & Nellore) and the other centers shortlisted, which will be notified later.
- The candidates seeking admission to BBA (Tourism & Travel) program shall not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July, 2022 for UR / OBC. (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).
IITTM Gwalior Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website www.iittm.ac.in
- Kindly read the Admission Bulletin for BBA (TTM) 2022-25 thoroughly, before applying for the Admissions 2022
- The total fee for BBA (Tourism & Travel) is Rs. 2,79,350/-
- First Year (First and Second Semesters) Rs. 1,08,850/-
- Second Year (Third and Fourth Semesters) Rs. 88,000/-
- Third Year (Fifth and Sixth Semesters) Rs. 82,500/-
- A candidate to be considered for admission in BBA (TTM) 2022-25 would have to participate in all the three components of the screening process, as mentioned below.
- Selection for admission will be based on as follows:
- Written Test – 70%
- Group Discussion – 15%
- Personal Interview – 15%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website