IIT Hyderabad and Deakin University announces Joint Doctoral Program (JDP) Admission 2022, Apply now
IITH-Deakin Joint Doctoral Program Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad and Deakin University Australia are offering a Joint Doctoral Program (JDP) Admission 2022. Applications are invited from bright and motivated students to work on the frontier areas of science and technology.
About IITH-Deakin University Joint Doctoral Program (JDP)
- IITH and Deakin University are offering a joint doctoral program for bright and motivated students to work on frontier areas of science and technology. The candidates admitted to this program with MTech/ME will get their PhD degree from both Deakin and IITH. The candidates who join BTech/BE will get dual degrees (MTech from IITH and PhD from both Deakin and IITH). Candidate(s) chosen for this JDP will spend up to 12 months at Deakin depending upon the research requirements.
- 4 years
IITH-Deakin Joint Doctoral Program Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of Application: 15th April 2022
IITH-Deakin Joint Doctoral Program Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- BE/B Tech in the relevant branches of science/engineering with a CGPA of 8.5 (in 10-point scale) or equivalent for the general category (relaxation will be given for other categories as per the GoI norms). The applicants should have a valid GATE score. The GATE score may be waived for students from IITs and NITs.
- M Des/MSc/M Tech in the relevant branch of design/science/engineering with a CGPA of 8.5 (in 10-point scale) or equivalent for the general category (relaxation will be given for other categories as per the GoI norms).
IITH-Deakin Joint Doctoral Program Admission Application Process 2022
- Click here to download application form
- Complete the application form in all respects
- Forward the completed form along with all documents and testimonials to: email@example.com with a subject line “IITH-Deakin JDP Application Form – 2022” on or before 15 th April, 2022 / 17:00 IST
- IITH will provide the regular PhD fellowship to the students during their stay at IITH and when the students travel to Deakin, students will receive stipend at the rate of $A28,600 per annum for the duration of their stay. In addition to above, Deakin will provide a full tuition fee waiver for up to 4 years and a top-up stipend of $A150 per month for 3 years while they are at IITH.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website