IIT Bombay – Monash Research Academy announces Admission to PhD Program for 2021 (December) Session
IITB-Monash Research Academy PhD Program 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) and Monash Research Academy (The Academy) jointly invite applications for Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2021.
Check out the post below for more details on IITB- Monash Research Academy PhD Program 2021
PhD Program Offered
- Advanced Computational Engineering, Simulation and Manufacture
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Clean Energy
- Biotechnology and Stem Cell Research
- Humanities and Social Sciences
IITB-Monash Research Academy PhD Program 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application form: 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IITB-Monash Research Academy PhD Program 2021
- First class Masters’ degree from a reputed university.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering/Science with a high GCPA
- Although not a prerequisite, candidates who have been highly placed in GATE, GRE, CSIR-NET, JAM or any other competitive exam and who have industry experience are strongly encouraged to apply
IITB-Monash Research Academy PhD Program 2021 Application Process
- Fill the Expression of Interest (EOI) form for IIT-B Monash PhD Program for December 2021 intake. To apply to the Academy visit www.iitbmonash.org and fill in the online EOI form.
- Step 1 – EOI: Admissions Process is the EOI stage. In this stage, candidates fill in an EOI form Online
- Step 2 – Form A: If your EOI form is found to be suitable, you will be notified via email and you will receive a unique FAN number
- Step 3 – Short-listing for Interview: Form-A is found to be suitable, you will be notified via email and you will receive an interview invitation
- Step 4 – Interviews and Successful Candidates: After the interviews, successful candidates will be notified by email..
- Shortlisting of applicants through the FORM A duly filled and submitted by them.
- Personal interview for the further final selection of students
- Rs 372,000 per annum scholarship for the first two years
- Rs 420,000 per annum after first two years
- A grant of up to A$25,850 per annum in Australia
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website