Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi announces Admission to Integrated-PhD programs in Physics 2023-24
IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi invites applications from the interested candidates for admission in Integrated-PhD (I-PhD) programs in Physics, for the academic year starting from August 2023
IIT Mandi Integrated PhD in Physics Admission 2023
- The I-PhD program will cover all the essential features of a regular PhD program with the special emphasis on training the students to the research field at an early stage, after the completion of one year course work.
- The last date for submitting online application form is 30th April, 2023.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will appear on our website tentatively after two weeks from the last date of submission.
- The interview date will be informed shortly after posting the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of a three/four-year Bachelor degree (B.Sc. or equivalent, after 10+2 or equivalent schooling) with Physics and Mathematics as two of the subjects, from a recognized university or Institute with at least 55 % marks (or 6.0 CGPA on a scale 10).
- A valid JAM (Joint Admission test for Master program) or JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test) score are eligible to apply for admission to the program. For admission to I-PhD program, the concerned School shall adopt qualifying criteria for short-listing for written and/or interview and prepare a merit list of selected candidates.
- The candidates are required to fill in the online application form at https://iitmandi.ac.in/sites/default/files/2023-04/advt_iphd_2023.pdf
- There is no fee for application.
- In case of any query, the candidates are requested to contact the School office at [email protected].
- The shortlisted candidates based on their JAM ranking/score will have to undergo an interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website