Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad announces admission to MA in Development Studies Program for July 2021 Session
IIT Hyderabad MA Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) invites applications for admission to the full-time Masters Program (MA) in Development Studies offered in the Department of Liberal Arts for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check the details on IIT Hyderabad MA Admission 2021 from the page below.
IIT Hyderabad MA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for applying: 16th March, 2021 (04:00PM IST)
- Date of written test/interview: 14th April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Hyderabad MA Admission 2021
- 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Bachelor’s degree.
- Shortlisted candidates must pass a written test and/or interview conducted by the Department of Liberal Arts.
- Candidates still to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply.
IIT Hyderabad MA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.iith.ac.in/
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration: Our Registration Page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password. Please note that we will use this email address for further communication with you. Click here to Register.
- Step 2 – Login in to our System – Please Provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system.
- Step 3 – Fill Application Form Online: Click on the link ‘Click here to apply’ and Choose the department by clicking on arrow of corresponding department
- Step 4 – Pay Application Fee: We are accepting fees through SBI-Collect.
- For General/OBC Category (Men only) – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category (Men only) – Rs. 150/-
- For All women applicants – Rs. 150/-
- Mere fulfillment of the minimum educational qualification does not necessarily entitle applicants to a call for the written test.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates based on qualification and suitability.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website