Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati announces Admission to Master of Design (M.Des) program for July 2021 Session
IIT Guwahati M.Des Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Design (M.Des) program for the academic Session commencing in July 2021.
Candidates can submit applications till April 12, 2021 through online mode. Read further for more details on IIT Guwahati M.Des Admission 2021
IIT Guwahati M.Des Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Submission Process Starts on :- 16th March 2021 (10 am)
- Application Submission Process Ends on :- 12th April 2021 (5 pm)
- Dates for Selection Process (Written test and/or Interview) :- May to June 2021
- Commencement of classes :- August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Guwahati M.Des Admission 2021
- To apply for admission to the M.Des. program offered by the Department of Design, a candidate must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Four-year Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in Design/ Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design or a Design related field with a minimum CPI of 6.0 out of 10 or minimum 60 of marks.
- Four year Professional Diploma in Design of NID or Professional Diploma of CEPT (5-year programme) with a minimum CPI of 6.0 out of 10 or minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates still to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in all their qualifying degree examinations and complete all requirements for their degrees before 15 July 2021.
Relaxation for SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates
- The CPI or percentage marks in above mentioned eligibility requirements will be relaxed by 0.5 CPI or by 5% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. That is, the SC/ ST/ PwD candidates should have a minimum CPI of 5.5 out of 10 or minimum 55 of marks in their qualifying degree.
IIT Guwahati M.Des Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iitg.ac.in/ & https://www.iitg.ac.in/acad/admission2021/
- Applications are to be submitted online. If you are applying to more than one department/ center, then you need to register and apply separately for each department/ center.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms carefully before applying.
- All Female Candidates :- Rs.150/-
- All Transgender Candidates :- Rs.150/-
- All SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates :- Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates :- Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Selection will be based on written tests and/ or interviews.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website