IIT Gandhinagar announces Admission to Start-Early PhD Programme 2024-25, Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar Start-Early PhD Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible B.Tech final year students for its Start-Early PhD Program beginning in July 2024. IIT Gandhinagar recognizes the importance of creating opportunities for aspiring young learners to gain entry into the exciting arena of scientific research. The Start Early Ph.D. Fellowship of IITGN is conceived to meet this need. This full-time residential fellowship is designed to enable budding scientists and engineers to gain early entry into the Ph.D. programmes at IIT Gandhinagar. Candidates can check out details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more from the page below.
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Admission 2024
- Application Deadline : October 08, 2023
- Shortlisting announcement (Tentative) : October 09, 2023 (tentative)
- Written test and/or interview : October 25-November 10, 2023 (tentative)
- Announcement of Result (Tentative) : November 21, 2023 (tentative)
- Final year BTech (or equivalent undergraduate degree in Engineering) students from NITs with a CPI/ CGPA of not less than 8.0 at the end of their 3rd year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC categories OR CPI/ CGPA of not less than 7.5 at the end of their 3rd year for candidates from SC/ST/PwD categories.
- Final year BTech (or equivalent undergraduate degree in Engineering) students from select colleges who are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC categories or top 10 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from SC/ST/PwD categories.
- Students from Final year BTech (or equivalent undergraduate degree in Engineering) from IITs with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year.
- There is No GATE qualification requirement.
- Rs. 41,000/- per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 31,000/- per month (without GATE score)
- All applications must be submitted online https://iitgn.ac.in/
- While applying online you need to upload a rank certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the Head of the Department of your college/university.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website