IIT Gandhinagar announces Start-early PhD Fellowship 2022 for early entry to PhD Programs, Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible B.Tech final year students from IITs for Start-early PhD Fellowship for 2022 Session.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2022.
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship Dates 2022
- Application Submission Deadline : 06th March 2022
- Shortlist Announcement (Tentative) : 17th March 2022
- Interview (Tentative) : 21st to 27th March 2022
- Announcement of Result (Tentative) : 11th April 2022
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2022 or have graduated in 2021 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year ( at the end of their final year for 2021 graduates) for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year (at the end of their final year for 2021 graduates) for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2022 or have graduated in 2021 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year and 4th year respectively are eligible to apply.
- You may check with the HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. The Department Head / Principal / Director of the respective institute will be required to issue a rank certificate supporting each application. Students may contact us at email@example.com to check their eligibility.
- No GATE qualification requirement
- Rs. 41,000/- per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 31,000/- per month (without GATE score)
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship Application Process 2022
- All applications must be submitted online https://iitgn.ac.in/
- While applying online you need to upload a rank certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the Head of the Department of your college/university.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website