IIT Gandhinagar announces Start-Early PhD Fellowship 2023 for Early Entry to PhD Programs, Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar Start-Early PhD Fellowship 2023 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible B.Tech final year students from IITs for Start-Early PhD Fellowship for 2023 Session.
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2023
- Application Submission Deadline : 09th February 2023
- Shortlist Announcement (Tentative) : 13th February 2023
- Interview (Tentative) : 17th to 23rd February 2023
- Announcement of Result (Tentative) : 28th February 2023
- BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2023 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2023 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year are eligible to apply.
- You may check with the HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. The Department Head / Principal / Director of the respective institute will be required to issue a rank certificate supporting each application. You may download a template of the certificate from the application portal. Students may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check their eligibility.
- There is No GATE qualification requirement.
- Rs. 41,000/- per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 31,000/- per month (without GATE score)
- All applications must be submitted online https://iitgn.ac.in/
- While applying online you need to upload a rank certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the Head of the Department of your college/university.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website