Start-early PhD Fellowship 2021 for early entry to PhD Programs at IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2021 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible B.Tech final year students from IITs for Start-early PhD Fellowship for 2021-22 Session.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2021
- The objective of this Program is to put promising young undergraduate students from diverse disciplines on the fast-track mode of cutting edge technological research in order to prepare them to participate in the process of nation building
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2021 Important Dates
Application Submission Deadline
20th February 2021
Shortlist Announcement (Tentative)
27th February 2021
03rd to 09 March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2021
- BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2021 or have graduated in 2020 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year and final year respectively are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2021 or have graduated in 2020 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year and 4th year respectively are eligible to apply.
- No GATE qualification requirement
IIT Gandhinagar Start-early PhD Fellowship 2021 Application Process
- All applications must be submitted online www.iitgn.ac.in
- Application portal is currently open for admission to the Start Early PhD Program beginning in July 2021. Final-year B.Tech. Students (graduating in 2021) from select institutes are eligible to apply and all applications must be submitted online.
- Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected
- There is NO application fee
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary.
- The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- The written test is generally based on the topics related to general aptitude (logical reasoning, analytical and numerical ability, etc.), writing skills, and basic courses of various disciplines at undergraduate level.
- The candidates who do not qualify in the written test need not appear for interview. The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cut off marks as per the norms.
- Rs. 35,000/- per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 25,000/- per month (without GATE score)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website